China warship seizes American Underwater drone....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Dont worry, Trump, who China calls an "ignorant child" will surely soothe the relationship, after he gets into office.
    It's ok Kut, don't tire yourself out yet. There is a full four years of what Trump what will actually do without you projecting on him.

Aren't you concerned by what is being done by the current Administration seeing as they are the ones currently in office?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've bought enough Chinese crap over the years, if they build their missles like their other stuff they'll never make it out of Chinese air space.

they used to, until Bill Clinton gave them technology to launce their "satellites" in a nice ballistic trajectory :xmad:

Oh, then he left office and collected $40m in speaking fees from China in a whirlwind tour of "speeches" to the commies. He calls it a speaking tour, I call it a kickback payment

Bill Clinton Collected Donations, Shipped Tech To China | The Daily Caller

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Perhaps you aren't clear on the definition of ICBMs.
    Maybe I need to use purple more often? ;)

I've bought enough Chinese crap over the years, if they build their missles like their other stuff they'll never make it out of Chinese air space.

a31b7338f4ed121738fda3d6b0ba1aba4f8b2e5cfe90163ff04e016b7bbae80b.jpg

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    We are a paper tiger - although I'm not suggesting we get in a shooting war over this. Perhaps we should appeal to the United Nations for their help. With all the clout the UN has I'm sure they could clear this matter up in no time. I think our UN dues are paid up to date - or to, perhaps, the year 2050 or more.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Why not take a page from the Chinese play book. We offer to sell them the drones at a government subsidized discount price? Of course those units will be fabricated out of spent reactor fuel rods, but hey, what's a few million fast neutrons among trading partners?

MH

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "We are appropriately handling the matter." That's from a Public Affairs Officer for damn sure!

"According to (our) understanding, the U.S. and Chinese sides are working on appropriately handling this matter through channels between the two militaries," the foreign ministry said in its statement, which was faxed to The Associated Press.

China's defense ministry did not immediately respond to questions on the issue.
    SCREW YOU, YANKEES!! doesn't translate well so they stole our stuff. Don't worry, it's being handled "appropriately".

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm still amazed we only paid $150K for that thing. We must not have got it from Lockheed-Martin.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It looks like the Chi-Coms are giving us our property back

"We have registered our objection to China's unlawful seizure, of a U.S. unmanned-underwater vehicle,” Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said. “Through direct engagement with Chinese authorities, we have secured an understanding that the Chinese will return the UUV to the United States."

Translation: we sent an e-mail threatening to unfriend them on Facebook. Since it's $150K worth of COTS intellectual property that China stole 5 years ago they'll give it back.

Ok, I'm tired of this crap. Iran grabbed an RQ-170, China forced one of our P-3s down a while back and now this. Doesn't DARPA have a Transformer or a Cylon or Area 51 alien technology or something? Let them grab something that then takes their boat! Oh that would be SO awesome.

Pentagon: China to return seized Navy drone | Fox News

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It looks like the Chi-Coms are giving us our property back

"We have registered our objection to China's unlawful seizure, of a U.S. unmanned-underwater vehicle,” Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said. “Through direct engagement with Chinese authorities, we have secured an understanding that the Chinese will return the UUV to the United States."

Translation: we sent an e-mail threatening to unfriend them on Facebook. Since it's $150K worth of COTS intellectual property that China stole 5 years ago they'll give it back.

Ok, I'm tired of this crap. Iran grabbed an RQ-170, China forced one of our P-3s down a while back and now this. Doesn't DARPA have a Transformer or a Cylon or Area 51 alien technology or something? Let them grab something that then takes their boat! Oh that would be SO awesome.

Pentagon: China to return seized Navy drone | Fox News

Tell them to put it back in the ocean and send it back to it's ship, then halfway there blow it out of the water. Don't take it on board, definitely don't hook it to any U.S. computer system.

Top Bottom