• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What would happen if I waited for a jerk census taker to leave my property and I got in my car to follow him home and start questioning his neighbors?

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I have received 3 of the large packets over the past two months and about 1/2 dozen cards telling me to reply or else! Patiently waiting for someone to show up to the house.:D

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    I have got one packet and two cards so far,I don't see how a person is required to answer the type of questions they are asking,what time you leave for work and get home,how many hours worked.Would any body on here put that on a computer? They will do it for you and then later on down the road you get letter telling you we got hacked and your info. has been compromised.It's none of there business or anybody eles I don't know.I have done told them one male american lives here and thats all, I am sure the I.R.S can tell them, they have my address so dose the State and the County they all get TAXS from my address.

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    i was harassed by the census people. The papers they sent all went into the trash. Then they sent a young man out, i told him to bug off, of course he gives me its his job to do this speech. A week or so later another man came and put papers on my door, i opened the door and took the papers to the fire pit outside and lit them on fire. He gets out of his car and tells me i must answer or recieve a fine and go to jail. I told him to hit the road. He leaves i go inside when i got up the next day the stupid packet of papers were hanging on my door. A week later they sent a lady out and she asked the same crap so i just told her i dont live here, she leaves more papers. Next a man and women dressed up like lawyers come ask questions i still tell them i didnt want to answer to just leave the packet. LAst person was an older man 60+i couldnt bring my self to be mean to him so i gave him name and address number of people living there and that was all. Havent heard from them since. I wouldnt worry about getting a ticket but they will drive you nuts.

Some of these people made several visits and just left their packets.

Also these people had the nerve to ask me about my neighbors.

ITs not right we shouldnt have to give them any information if we choose not to.

Top Bottom