• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It is a matter of freedom, mostly, and the hate thereof.

I mean...what if the truth got out, man?

I'm shocked!

hawkaw.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You love the French guy? :n00b:

Now, hold on. This is the kind of poster that wallets are made of.

And to think I dubbed you BREAKING-G.

Yer title is in jeopardy bud.

Well, yeah in a funny American French kinda way. No hugs with out britches or anything mind you.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It is a matter of freedom, mostly, and the hate thereof.

I mean...what if the truth got out, man?

you gotta' love the Internet.

Did you shut my thread?

Just curious if you're the one to squash this topic? If it is too uncomfortable for you don't follow it. We are adults here and should be treated as such. If you didn't do it I'd be interested to find out who the coward is.​

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    you gotta' love the Internet.

Did you shut my thread?

Just curious if you're the one to squash this topic? If it is too uncomfortable for you don't follow it. We are adults here and should be treated as such. If you didn't do it I'd be interested to find out who the coward is.​

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I suppose no one here has noticed that the ONE thread on the topic is CLOSED and marked DUPE. It was a dupe to my post as it appeared LATER than my post.OK, I'm done yelling.

It appears to me that no one wants an open forum to discuss the fact that this deranged idiot did what he did and why he took such tragic action. I know it makes many of us gun advocates and believers in the second amendment uncomfortable when idiots use weapons in the worst possible way. So instead of owning the fact that guns in the hands of a maniac can end up with tragic ends we close discussion and carry on like nothing happened. Fine, so be it. Life goes on. I will not apologize for my outrage at what appears to me to be censorship of discussion because I don't live with my head in the sand. This is the kind of things we responsible gun owners should be looking at and talking about. By owning it we take the power away from the anti-gun lobby that will be making this a**hat a poster child for gun control. I get that the topic is not welcome here and I'll respect that. But I can't and won't respect those that refuse to acknowledge that these things do happen and they are an unfortunate fact of life. Like child abuse, domestic abuse or any other unsavory aspect of humanity, tough issues should be approached with thoughtful discourse and not swept under the carpet. I love my guns and this tactic of ignoring the issue just gives power to those that want to take them away. We need to own it like Wayne LaPierre did after Sandy Hook. He had the right idea. I've spoken my peace and now am done. Thanks.

So I just really read all this thread.

Deranged idiot....really. I suppose you do not see this in yourself when looking in a mirror. You might want to consider it.
    You called me out in open forum for doing what I volunteered to do. Not the sharpest tack on the board are you.
    I know you are reading this so when you come back in 60 days best keep it civil. I am growing weary of this idiocy by those who imagine being slighted in this place.
    I am anything "But" a coward.
    I invite you upon your return in open forum to meet FTF at a pub of your choosing and we will discuss this as grown men over a meal. My treat. No threats, yelling or even arm wrestling. Just a civil discussion between two adults if you can measure up to the adult part. If not, let it go.

Top Bottom