• HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So is tolerance.

You may have a point. :)

I'm still trying to figure out what the modern definition of "tolerance" is. I thought I knew what it was, but apparently not anymore as there seems to be some measure of admiration and worship that have worked their way into the definition in some cases. Like I said, I'm confused.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have never been censored on INGO. I have been incensed, sensible, insensitive, sensate, desensitized, in descension, hyper sensitive, insensate, over sensitive, sensual, and on occasion I have been sensational, but I have NEVER been censored on INGO.

Maybe that means I still have and behave with common sense.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems that some people we may know are getting sensored!

lhm6m.jpg

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I say cut the ban to 30 days.

I get nervous when someone gets ganged up upon (even if he is wrong). It stokes my liberal (I feel your pain, under dog supporting, Atticus Finch, juices). Let he w/o butt cast the first typeface... I try to avoid these kind of threads, but after reading 34 pages, I felt I had to add something. If only to show I'm still here. I've never generated 34 pages. Hmmmmmmm...

p.s. all of you are dead wrong. I may be a troll..

pps. If it's not all about me, what's the point?

ppps. At this point I would be off to the dog park and living the dream, but it is raining and I am a wuss..

(multi) pp'ses.) just finished a 30 day alcohol free stint. I think I'l go on a bender. Are you in?
    And, lastly, chaos rains at the Sharim El Sheik airport. You heard it first, here. I think.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I say cut the ban to 30 days.

I get nervous when someone gets ganged up upon (even if he is wrong). It stokes my liberal (I feel your pain, under dog supporting, Atticus Finch, juices). Let he w/o butt cast the first typeface... I try to avoid these kind of threads, but after reading 34 pages, I felt I had to add something. If only to show I'm still here. I've never generated 34 pages. Hmmmmmmm...

p.s. all of you are dead wrong. I may be a troll..

pps. If it's not all about me, what's the point?

ppps. At this point I would be off to the dog park and living the dream, but it is raining and I am a wuss..

(multi) pp'ses.) just finished a 30 day alcohol free stint. I think I'l go on a bender. Are you in?
    And, lastly, chaos rains at the Sharim El Sheik airport. You haerd it first, here. I think.

And we are going to study you........:)

Top Bottom