• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just curious where you guys get your ammo online? I am currently looking to stock up FMJ 9mm to get some range time in. The best deal I have found so far is lucky gunner.... have checked a couple other sites. Any other good sites I am missing out on??

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Just curious where you guys get your ammo online? I am currently looking to stock up FMJ 9mm to get some range time in. The best deal I have found so far is lucky gunner.... have checked a couple other sites. Any other good sites I am missing out on??

Visit your local Walmart. By the time you figure in shipping, it's hard to beat Walmarts prices.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Usually buying a 1,000 gets you a bulk discount on line. If you wait for a holiday sale you might even score free shipping. When I want to stock up I always buy online in bulk, wallyworld cant beat those prices.

Bahbo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    Sgammo.com

Also go to gun-deals.com they have a database of most cals and where online to get the best price.

Thanks

Bahbo

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    just got 1000 rounds for 18c a round including shipping beats wally world and i dont have to wait for them to put more on the shelves to get my 1000

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    palmetto state armory

they lie though

they say they are ending free shipping so I put in a big order then they keep the free shipping so I put in another order then they say again its ending so i put in another big order then they extend free shipping again....

well you get the picture

Bahbo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    palmetto state armory

they lie though

they say they are ending free shipping so I put in a big order then they keep the free shipping so I put in another order then they say again its ending so i put in another big order then they extend free shipping again....

well you get the picture

Its a vicious cycle.

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    +1 for PSA or SGAmmo. Sometimes the prices at Wal-Mart can fluctuate, just as the online stores can. It all depends on how much I can afford at any given time if I want to buy in bulk.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    SGammo i got my 9mm from... not only was it a killer price at around 18c per round after shipping...... it is getting here 2 days after i ordered it....

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    you can get 1000 rounds of brass for that if ya look around.

That is CCI Blazer Brass, not the aluminum cased stuff. They have it for $10.49/box and free shipping. Beat that, Wally World. =)

They also have the .40 S&W and .45 ACP of this stuff on sale and shipped free as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom