• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Dear Mr. Smith,

The impeachment proceedings of the Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas.

Since President Biden took office, United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered over five million migrants at the southern border, the highest rate in over two decades. Our federal government's foremost responsibility is to ensure the safety and prosperity of our citizens. The Biden Administration's failed policies allow illegal immigrants and drugs to pour over our southern border in massive, uncontrollable quantities and be released into our communities.
    I am appalled that Secretary Mayorkas has not only failed to secure our southern border, but also fails to enforce our immigration laws.This security crisis threatens the safety and well-being of every American community. As such, I do not believe Secretary Mayorkas is fit to serve and I believe he should immediately resign.

Please know, that in every vote I cast as a United States Senator, I take my oath to uphold and defend the Constitution seriously. I expect other officials elected to serve this country to do the same. You can read my latest statement and view the video of my floor speech below. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Sincerely,

Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Now Massachusetts is asking if you have extra room, take in an illegal family.

I am just waiting when the asking becomes telling.

Seems like I've read about this before. I know! The Redcoats were housed in private residences...seems like it was one of the reasons we had a Revolution!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    As I understand it, the Texas National Guard, altho already patrolling, seized Shelby Park, which is city and therefore state land. The fed border patrol was cutting Texas-installed concertina wire barriers, letting illegals thru and using the park to stage illegals for further processing and transportation. Texas had already obtained an 5th circuit injunction against the federal government for cutting concertina wire.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

smile.jpg

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010