• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The problem is you gun owners that want to use firearms with bullet buttons. Only only you gun owners did not flaunt your bullet buttons they would not be banned. You brought this on yourself.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion,” said (Senator) Yee.

Yes, because if you allow discussion, you know you'll lose. :rolleyes:

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I have several friends who live out in California and heard that the Pro 2nd Amendment groups out that way are frothing at the mouth to take this on, so hopefully nothing pans out from it.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    So glad a lot of us live in Indiana. We can have an AR-15 and the only thing we need to think of with laws is barrel length.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    It appears that the purpose of California's assault weapons ban is to ban rifles that are cosmetically scary. They write legislation that targets cosmetic features and mechanisms that eject magazines. Somebody is able to design a rifle in compliance with their asinine law which functions very similar to the rifles they banned, and then they get butthurt and call it a "loophole." Gotta love the logic of the ringleaders of the circus we call California.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion,” said (Comrade) Yee.

Typical libtard "tolerance" :rolleyes: ...

I think I see Comrade Yee's head poking out of the second tank...

pict536.jpg

...and the results of his "no debate, no discussion" policy...

pict520.jpg

Commiefornia sure can pick 'em, can't they... :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    These are people who no longer love liberty. They are more than happy to relinquish their rights so that the government can simplify their lives and protect them from any harm. They need to be cut loose. They have nothing in common with Americans. We need a big republic sized enema...we could rid ourselves of Cali, Chitown, the Big Apple, etc. Then we build huge walls so the disease does not spread any farther than it has. Sorry, just daydreaming for a minute.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I think this just goes to show how small these people are. California has a huge budget shortfall, and they are killing precious time on such stupid legislation. I guess that's why California has such a huge budget shortfall.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom