blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Oh S#!T

oh-****-12.jpg

GRRRRR didnt see the **** in the file name. Input slang term for poop and you will see.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Man I knew the drinking age was younger in Germany but I didnt think it was that young!!

I was stationed over there nearly 10 years, they give the babies Kinder Tea, which made with fennel to help sooth stomachs and calm them. I knew quite a few mommies who also added a half to full tablespoon of jaeger to it as well. :D

Unlike in the US where Jaeger Meister is something college kids get drunk on, it's used mainly as a digestive after a big meal.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was stationed over there nearly 10 years, they give the babies Kinder Tea, which made with fennel to help sooth stomachs and calm them. I knew quite a few mommies who also added a half to full tablespoon of jaeger to it as well. :D

Unlike in the US where Jaeger Meister is something college kids get drunk on, it's used mainly as a digestive after a big meal.

I have a buddy in the USAF thats over there as we speak. Hes in the drone program....

I just hope it wasnt him that crashed the drone into Iran.:n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That looks an awful lot like the Zeppelin to me........Flash backs aside and all..........

I have an aunt that is German. I thought I could drink some beer until she proved me different. She pulled out a wooden box of her "BEER" and showed me how it was done. I will never do that again...ever.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    That looks an awful lot like the Zeppelin to me........Flash backs aside and all..........

I have an aunt that is German. I thought I could drink some beer until she proved me different. She pulled out a wooden box of her "BEER" and showed me how it was done. I will never do that again...ever.
    Even as a Greek I rarely challenge a German to a drinking contest. They practically invented that ***t.

Speaking of Phish, I went to a Widespread Panic show once with my German GF (major fan). I think everyone there thought I was a Narq.

Whenever I see the bumper sticker with the "WP" in a circle I say it is not a Panic sticker but rather a symbol of an underground White Power movement. Then I ask them if they are part of the White Power Underground. Kinda freaks them out and makes the walk through the Walmart parking lot more fun for me when I shop there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even as a Greek I rarely challenge a German to a drinking contest. They practically invented that ***t.

Speaking of Phish, I went to a Widespread Panic show once with my German GF (major fan). I think everyone there thought I was a Narq.

Whenever I see the bumper sticker with the "WP" in a circle I say it is not a Panic sticker but rather a symbol of an underground White Power movement. Then I ask them if they are part of the White Power Underground. Kinda freaks them out and makes the walk through the Walmart parking lot more fun for me when I shop there.

You are right about the Germans. My uncle married her while stationed in Germany. He brought his beer drinking skills to a new level while there. They were stationed in Key West and I visited them there in the very early 70's.
    At the time I could pound down a case of Budweiser and thought I was pretty tough.....wrong....I lost 2 days of my life somewhere after the German beer challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom