• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I already knew, but it's wild to see a car that I know taken down so far for repair. I'm sure it'll look great when you're done Alan, I've heard great things about your work.

Thanks for that. It is nice to reach the point where I have nothing left to take off:)
    I still have to pull the windshield (being replaced) and also the sunroof needs to come out and swap a door then I can look at painting and reassembling. I plan on being over that hump this weekend and start getting paint on it by Tuesday.

Going much farther than this and it starts bordering on restoration.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic BMW. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    going thru this thread is really really really making me miss my '02 330CI M-sport. Sad we had to part ways the way we did:(

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Updates from the weekend. Actually had the chance to stop by Diamond Collision and see my ride. Allen's attention to detail is amazing. Had the chance to shoot a bit of video and will post that soon!

Picture008-3.jpg

Picture009-4.jpg

Picture010-4.jpg

Picture.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Shot a bit of video with Allen on Saturday and I hope those of you who have been following the progress like it. It's my fault for the bad sound quality. I need to invest in better equipment. This quick vid focuses on the BMW repairs up to this point. In the future I will shoot a shop vid with Allen showing alot more! :ingo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKD4iJeN0fc

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    So Allen do you work with any particular insurance companies? The last body shop I went to on a hit skip claim did a bit less than a what I would consider a professional job and they are supposed to be the best in the area. I would not worry about driving an hour or so to get this nice of a job if I have any future needs.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    We will work with all insurance companies although some are better than others. :)

Unfortunately it is hard to find someone you can trust to do you a good job.

I take alot of pride in the staff and crew I have, we all come together and do what needs to be done to produce work we can be proud of.
    Profit needs to be made but quality for us comes first.

Fenway's car is a prime opportunity to show some of what we do. I am really enjoying the exposure this is getting. (At some point I may rant on about the rest of what we do :) )
    Through this though I hope to begin to draw more clientele for surrounding areas as well as what is close by, once people understand they are getting value for their money.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm driving about 40 minutes and will do it again when I need more work like this. Diamond4eva baby :):

So Allen do you work with any particular insurance companies? The last body shop I went to on a hit skip claim did a bit less than a what I would consider a professional job and they are supposed to be the best in the area. I would not worry about driving an hour or so to get this nice of a job if I have any future needs.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    I took a tour of the facilities this Saturday. Allen was an extremely hospitable owner and did an estimate on a vehicle of mine on a day he wasnt really working. The shop was immaculately clean for a body shop and that alone made my decision for me. My GTO will be going under the knife in a week or so. I too will be making my own thread to catalog the endeavor.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks Mike, It was a pleasure to meet you.
    Our website allows you to login and view a daily picture of what has been done to your car that day.
    But if you want additional photos sent to you during the process like I am doing with Fenway I can do that also.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Awesome stuff. I still can't get over the rolling primer!!! Since I was involved with body work about 15 years ago I can't believe how much further the EPA has taken it!!

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Awesome stuff. I still can't get over the rolling primer!!! Since I was involved with body work about 15 years ago I can't believe how much further the EPA has taken it!!

:)
    plan on getting color on the car tomorrow

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom