• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The rest of the parts I ordered arrived today and I'll be meeting Allen tomorrow morning to drop the car off in Avon at Diamond Collision

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'll keep this place in mind. The front bumper on my '06 is a re-spray that is flaking off. I think I will get a more agressive from bumber cover (M style) and have that painted to match the car.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Allen took my dad and I for a tour through the shop today. The equipment he has in there to get the job done is incredible. Showed us a tool where the car sits on a rack and it shoots laser beams everywhere to determine frame alignment. Very cool. :yesway:

firehawk I can't wait to see what they can do with my car. I'll be posting pics as I get them to show the progress! Glad to hear you had great results! I'm not surprised :ingo:

Personally I can vouch for Diamond Collision. They repaired my daughter's car after someone smacked her in the rear end... while texting... imagine that?:rolleyes:

EXCELLENT work!:yesway: Looking forward to seeing the Beamer when it's done.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Denny I've got a great parts hookup for OEM BMW stuff. Let me know if you need the info and Allen could spray it!

I'll keep this place in mind. The front bumper on my '06 is a re-spray that is flaking off. I think I will get a more agressive from bumber cover (M style) and have that painted to match the car.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :nailbite::D Here we go!

r12276.jpg

Repairs are beginning :)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Denny I've got a great parts hookup for OEM BMW stuff. Let me know if you need the info and Allen could spray it!
    Yes, please do. My front bumper is a re-spray from before I bought it and now it is flaking off...spider webbing...lots of rock chips showing primer. Someone also drilled into it for a front license plate frame and cracked the bumper all up :rolleyes:. Soooo, I will need a new cover and have it resprayed Sparkling Graphite Metallic.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I would be glad to help with the paint work and also installation if needed.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Allen has worked on 3 of my vehicles, 2 VWs and an Audi Avant. The 92 Corrado was a hit and run repair that ended up needing some new body panels and a complete respary. Also did an excellent alignment job. The car looks better than it did when it left Germany! On my Jetta he bonded on an M3 spoiler, painted the roof/mirrors black and blended in the silver paint on the body kit with the rest of the car. Another awesome job! On the Avant he mounted an RS4 spoiler, debadged the car and painted the tailgate. Allen's paintwork is excellent and I receive compliments on the cars frequently. Some of my car club buddies have also taken their cars to Allen and all have been very pleased with his devotion to detail, quality of repairs and fair pricing. :yesway:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Let's see some pics of these rides! In particular I'd like to see the Corrado. ;)

Glad to hear you have had great experiences with Diamond Collision. I can't wait to see the results on my car!

Allen has worked on 3 of my vehicles, 2 VWs and an Audi Avant. The 92 Corrado was a hit and run repair that ended up needing some new body panels and a complete respary. Also did an excellent alignment job. The car looks better than it did when it left Germany! On my Jetta he bonded on an M3 spoiler, painted the roof/mirrors black and blended in the silver paint on the body kit with the rest of the car. Another awesome job! On the Avant he mounted an RS4 spoiler, debadged the car and painted the tailgate. Allen's paintwork is excellent and I receive compliments on the cars frequently. Some of my car club buddies have also taken their cars to Allen and all have been very pleased with his devotion to detail, quality of repairs and fair pricing. :yesway:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Getting clean before taking her apart

prewash1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Hard to tell from a picture but nose is dented in and grills don't fit right

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Banged up fender

Picture010.jpg

Top Bottom