• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Bond was raised from $75K to $100K full cash. If BLM has any money left from buying their leader’s mansions I’m sure they could afford to bail him out.

I don't know how their cash position really is. If that bail gets too high, they are going to have to get some white folks to feel some white guilt and cough up some cash. That, or threaten to burn, loot, and murder.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What little I've read (entirely in this thread) gives no information on what his beef was with the candidate. The guy he attempted to murder was a Democrat, also. That doesn't seem to make sense unless it was a protection racket and he didn't get paid or wanted to run for mayor himself

Anybody know anything more
    The police haven’t released a motive yet. There’s a thread on this topic where someone posted a bit of history about him. He’s a BLM activist. Anti-gun activist. A writer. A senior at UofL. He filed the necessary forms to run for election on the city council. He’s written anti-gun blather.

I wonder if it’s the anti-gun rhetoric that motivated this. One of those “see how easy it is to get a gun legally and shoot someone important” kind of things.

Tim pool had a more :tinfoil: speculation. That the woke cause requires solidarity with wokeness. So you take out the squishy Democrats. I think Tim’s smoking crack. The demeanor of this kid (he’s 21) doesn’t seem to fit that. But it’s all speculation until a motive is revealed.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Is this the end of BLM?
    Just like it’s the end of the clinton foundation…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An extrapolation of the Clinton method?
    He needs to work on his subtlety then. At least the Clinton’s leave some tiny doubt. You know they arranged it, but it’s possible, however unlikely, that they didn’t. This dude just walked in the door and BLAM! And he didn’t even hit anything important.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He needs to work on his subtlety then. At least the Clinton’s leave some tiny doubt. You know they arranged it, but it’s possible, however unlikely, that they didn’t. This dude just walked in the door and BLAM! And he didn’t even hit anything important.

Nobody claimed he was the sharpest tool in the shed!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BLMs signature cause, Defund the Police, has turned out to be politically toxic. Their co-founder is on the ropes for embezzlement, mayors of Chicago and San Francisco have done dramatic turn-arounds and Biden's new budget increases funding for police without a peep from the SJWs. BLM like the Rainbow Coalition will fade away but the race business is far too lucrative to end.

Soon we'll see the same people going after the same private and corporate donations but with a new brand.
    Truth.
    Jesse Jackson was the original race batting pro at holding corporations hostage with these threats of throwing the full force of color into the mix.
    As long as they have legions of useful morons to do their biding this will not stop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What little I've read (entirely in this thread) gives no information on what his beef was with the candidate. The guy he attempted to murder was a Democrat, also. That doesn't seem to make sense unless it was a protection racket and he didn't get paid or wanted to run for mayor himself

Anybody know anything more
    You think this makes sense…????

Show me anything that these mindless nimrods do that makes even a modicum of sense.

Please.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Amen. Many of these folks would have been in an institution before they did away with institutions

I just can't see how just walking in and shooting a mayoral candidate would somehow make sense to the guy, that he would think it would accomplish anything, unless he is crazy on some level

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Amen. Many of these folks would have been in an institution before they did away with institutions

I just can't see how just walking in and shooting a mayoral candidate would somehow make sense to the guy, that he would think it would accomplish anything, unless he is crazy on some level

Or well compensated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks more like the behavioral arc of a mass shooter. Did his doctor take him off his meds recently?
    His lawyer said that he’s not mentally well. Which I guess if you go around trying to shoot people maybe that’s a sort of mental illness anyway. But there are political reasons why he might have done it.

The Democrat candidate was a Jew. Some right leaning news/commentary have said he’s been at least supportive of radical orgs that hate Jews. I haven’t been able to confirm that, but it’s certainly plausible that he’s been radicalized by some group like New Black Panthers.

Another that I’ve seen thrown around is that radicals tend to fight the moderates in their own party. I don’t think that one makes much sense here. So either insane or a Jew hating NBP wannabe.

Top Bottom