• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Manual labor always existed so the need for labor will always exist. Yet again you avoid the issue of slavery and attach to something else. You lost this you know it but you can't let go.

You want reparations go to Africa and get them off the tribes that sold slaves. Problem solved end of atory.
    I asked a question to you, directly, ad you still have yet to answer. Do I need to ask it again? And "winners" never need to tell the loser they "lost."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You ask about a pimp and a hooked what does that have to do with the root of slavery and slaves sold by Africans to white as well as Arabic men?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You like to deflect a lit because you can't truthfully answer anything outside your narrative.
    Well simply put, you made a pretty ridiculous statement. You said if slaves couldn't be bought where would would they be attained from. Well, the traditional way, is to go out and get them by yourself... ya know conquest, spoils, the type of stuff that ruled the majority of human history.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You ask about a pimp and a hooked what does that have to do with the root of slavery and slaves sold by Africans to white as well as Arabic men?
    Don't try to answer with a question. You gonna answer or not? You box don't you? I can tell you box.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well simply put, you made a pretty ridiculous statement. You said if slaves couldn't be bought where would would they be attained from. Well, the traditional way, is to go out and get them by yourself... ya know conquest, spoils, the type of stuff that ruled the majority of human history.
    Again we are back to Africans capturing Africans to be sold as slaves. Millions were rounded up by Africans and sold as slaves.

You want reparations go get them from the tribes that sold your ancestors as slaves.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So when only 1.8% of Southern whites owned slaves we should blame the 98.2% who did not? Where as 28% of free Blacks owned slaves. Yes it comes into play and a majority of those black slave owners supported the Confederacy.

Read and educate yourself.
    Are you serious right now? I Just explained to you a few days ago why those numbers are skewed and used basic math to prove why. I used all the data from the source you provided. You completely ignored it because it doesn't fit your agenda and continue to push it as truth. 1 city does not represent an entire country.
    If 100% of the people that live in your household are white does that mean that 100% of Hoosiers are white?

I think its you that needs to educate yourself.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Are you serious right now? I Just explained to you a few days ago why those numbers are skewed and used basic math to prove why. I used all the data from the source you provided. You completely ignored it because it doesn't fit your agenda and continue to push it as truth. 1 city does not represent an entire country.
    If 100% of the people that live in your household are white does that mean that 100% of Hoosiers are white?

I think its you that needs to educate yourself.
    I prefer a professor who actually studied this out over your 5 sec reply to fit your agenda.

Here's my agenda.

Make African tribes that rounded up and sold millions of Africans as slaves pay reparations.

What is your agenda?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I prefer a professor who actually studied this out over your 5 sec reply to fit your agenda.

Here's my agenda.

Make African tribes that rounded up and sold millions of Africans as slaves pay reparations.

What is your agenda?
    Professor of what? ‘Cause I wager it isn’t statics or logic.

And here’s a flaw in your logic. We’ve been hearing people say that since they didn’t own slaves or participate in the trade, then they shouldnt have to pay reparations. Shouldn’t that apply to the tribes, as well? :dunno:

You’re killing your own argument.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Professor of what? ‘Cause I wager it isn’t statics or logic.
    Maybe you should have read the articles instead of bypassing them because it doesn't fit your agenda and beliefs that white men went village to village in Africa and then marched would be slaves to the coast loaded them on boats sold them to white supremacist Republican southern slave owners.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

Here's my agenda.

What is your agenda?
    So you're a math denier? You dont believe in math.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe you should have read the articles instead of bypassing them because it doesn't fit your agenda and beliefs that white men went village to village in Africa and then marched would be slaves to the coast loaded them on boats sold them to white supremacist Republican southern slave owners.
    (Checks posts) Nope, didn’t say that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    @Kutnupe14

So what is your agenda in this thread?
    I told you mine what is your agenda?
    Correcting nonsense. Mr. 300,000 Irish slaves in a decade/African slaves had it better than the Irish indentured servants... was akin to “Dad gettin’ loud” ....so “I had to check him.” Lol

Top Bottom