Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I've followed this story rather closely, and I've kept up with this thread.

What I've found rather interesting in this discussion, is the rationale of those criticizing this kid for being where he was, doing what he was doing, with the gear he had with him (the AR particularly). I think most of us don't really grasp what is going on in our country. This is not really about racism, at least to a segment of the "movement" who provide the national organization and funding. These are a collection of actual bonnified enemies of our country. They are using a subset of the population that seems easily manipulated to advance their agenda by use of an ingeniously constructed inequality Trojan horse. What we are witnessing are the beginnings of a revolution that is no different than those waged in Russia, China, Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Venezuela, etc., etc. The first attempt here in this country occurred in the 60s-70s, and failed, in my view, because they were unable to genrate sufficient support for their cause. Today is different. A few decades of brainwashing the youth in our universities and incessant propaganda via the large segments of journalism they've coopted have created both the numbers of militant foot soldiers they think they need and the tacit support of folks on main street and in local and state governments around the country.

It seems their efforts have also been successful in neutering their political opponents. They've become so fearful and/or apathetic they seem unwilling to meet this threat head on. And it is a monumental threat, as evidenced by the tens of millions of innocent live slaughtered by the power structures resulting from these same revolutions of the last century, not to mention the life of virtual slavery the survivors are forced to endure.

So what is my point? Should we really be questioning the decisions of those willing to put themselves in harm's way to help defend our way of life, our heritage of liberty, from the comfort of our couch. Some day it may occur to all of us who these rioters really are. I just hope that time doesn't arrive too late.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When you tell people that all white people are racists, that denying it confirms they’re racist, that silence is violence, that to be the ally of black people, white people must be anti-racists, and that means fighting “racists”, that no lives matter until black lives matter, that all white people owe all black people, that all the problems in black communities is the fault of white people, that it is the right of black people and their “anti-racist” allies to riot, loot, and burn people’s businesses, THATS instigation in any sane universe.

Marquis Love punted a white guy’s head and said while in hiding, that he was afraid he’s going to jail for fighting a racist. He’s actually surprised that what he did was wrong; he was only doing what BLM told him to do! BLM is responsible for that to the extent that they conned him into believing a lie, that all white people are racists, and black people cannot be racists, and that violence is justified. Marquis Love is a racist, inspired by the racist words of BLM.

***damn straight, hold them accountable for that. Jail them. Make them pay reparations for all the government property they destroyed. And and let everyone who was harmed by their encouragement of violence upon them sue BLM for their losses. People should also sue every person identified as having participated in the destruction of their property and personal injury.

Can you show me a specific instance where the BLM organization has told people to riot, loot, or any other call to violence that was acted upon?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've followed this story rather closely, and I've kept up with this thread.

What I've found rather interesting in this discussion, is the rationale of those criticizing this kid for being where he was, doing what he was doing, with the gear he had with him (the AR particularly). I think most of us don't really grasp what is going on in our country. This is not really about racism, at least to a segment of the "movement" who provide the national organization and funding. These are a collection of actual bonnified enemies of our country. They are using a subset of the population that seems easily manipulated to advance their agenda by use of an ingeniously constructed inequality Trojan horse. What we are witnessing are the beginnings of a revolution that is no different than those waged in Russia, China, Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Venezuela, etc., etc. The first attempt here in this country occurred in the 60s-70s, and failed, in my view, because they were unable to genrate sufficient support for their cause. Today is different. A few decades of brainwashing the youth in our universities and incessant propaganda via the large segments of journalism they've coopted have created both the numbers of militant foot soldiers they think they need and the tacit support of folks on main street and in local and state governments around the country.

It seems their efforts have also been successful in neutering their political opponents. They've become so fearful and/or apathetic they seem unwilling to meet this threat head on. And it is a monumental threat, as evidenced by the tens of millions of innocent live slaughtered by the power structures resulting from these same revolutions of the last century, not to mention the life of virtual slavery the survivors are forced to endure.

So what is my point? Should we really be questioning the decisions of those willing to put themselves in harm's way to help defend our way of life, our heritage of liberty, from the comfort of our couch. Some day it may occur to all of us who these rioters really are. I just hope that time doesn't arrive too late.

No, I think I grasp it as well as anyone. I started sounding the alarm on insane social justice back in 2014-ish, starting the first insane social justice thread.

More than one thing can be true at the same time. The US and the West in general are under assault by people who want to fundamentally change it; to erase Western principles and replace them with cultural marxism. That's true. The kid did some good and commendable things. That's true. The kid also made some foolish choices. That's true too. I'm not going to avoid calling those things out just because I perceive he's on my side.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can you show me a specific instance where the BLM organization has told people to riot, loot, or any other call to violence that was acted upon?

So no comment on the rest of it? Okay. Yes. I can. https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-leader-if-change-doesnt-happen-we-will-burn-down-this-system/ They've been burning it down for months.

I acknowledge that it could be difficult to win in court. But people should keep suing and try to make them pay for the destruction of people, property and society that they're responsible for.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I agree that looks more than 90% likely. However, I haven't seen video at the moment just before redshirt is seen chasing Rittenhouse. We have to acknowledge the possibility Rittenhouse did something else to provoke redshirt. It seems extremely unlikely based on his demeanor.

I don't think what led to the incident is relevant. Even if Rittenhouse provoked redshirt, the moment he turned to run is when he is no longer the aggressor, when redshirt gave chase he became the aggressor.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No, I think I grasp it as well as anyone. I started sounding the alarm on insane social justice back in 2014-ish, starting the first insane social justice thread.

More than one thing can be true at the same time. The US and the West in general are under assault by people who want to fundamentally change it; to erase Western principles and replace them with cultural marxism. That's true. The kid did some good and commendable things. That's true. The kid also made some foolish choices. That's true too. I'm not going to avoid calling those things out just because I perceive he's on my side.

My critique is mostly reserved to those questioning his presence there, not his tactical decisions. I don't see how one can bemoan this creeping evil that is starting to metastasize in this country while criticizing the choices of those willing to put themselves in harm's way to confront it. As more of our local governments seem to be reticent to confront the threat, good citizens are going to have to get off the X.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I learned there are places i shouldn't go, but I dont know what or where these places are...
    I mean, if I'm out driving and turn left one day into a place I shouldn't be, how do I know?
    #Sadfacewhendoicarrymypistol?

Now that's a disingenuous way to interpret it. I suspect you know that though.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    After watching some of the videos, I don't understand the beating of cars with ball bats.Do they think that this is somehow sticking it to the man?

Telling everybody I work for this week that I won't be available around the elections. Just going to sit around the kitchen table with my family for a while. I did tell both of my sons to look around their own homes for places where a .223 from the street wouldn't reach. Make one if they don't have one already.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I did tell both of my sons to look around their own homes for places where a .223 from the street wouldn't reach. Make one if they don't have one already.

This train of thought is exactly why I would buy nothing less than solid limestone block for our home exterior. Aside from windows/doors obviously.

I have plans to brick up the garage doors adding additional rooms. This will also further secure the "more easily penetrable" portion of the home. When do I get a roof turret?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    What you don't have a shower gun??

I know right!
    Screen-Hunter-2509-Jul-28-13-43.jpg

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    After watching some of the videos, I don't understand the beating of cars with ball bats.Do they think that this is somehow sticking it to the man?

Telling everybody I work for this week that I won't be available around the elections. Just going to sit around the kitchen table with my family for a while. I did tell both of my sons to look around their own homes for places where a .223 from the street wouldn't reach. Make one if they don't have one already.

I'm happy to have 8" thick concrete walls and be dug in on the road side of my house, the only regularly framed wall is what i call the front of my house and it faces away from the road.

This election really does have me a bit worried, all the riots and craziness are going to get way worse if Trump is reelected.

Top Bottom