Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nothing says I care about society like looting drug stores and setting dumpsters ablaze.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BLM-ers on video running police down in the street with their trucks. Cops hit with bricks, widespread looting and destruction. All over a guy who is ON VIDEO charging police with a knife.

Can't think of a better present for Trump in the most critical swing state a week before the election. I only regret that so many people have probably voted already.

Well, they've heard from an idiot Presidential candidate (that's never defended his life) that all they have to do is shoot someone in the leg.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    2Tjh0m7.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Truck plowed into a line of police.

:xmad:

Is that the broken leg incident or something new?

It's HARD to find coverage of this online right now. It's not polling well.
    If it were "helping" a certain candidate it would be plastered everywhere.

https://twitter.com/PhillyPolice/status/1321252254884745223

*Alert* A large crowd of appx 1000 is looting businesses in the area of Castor and Aramingo. Avoid the area

I need to fix that...

*Alert* A large gathering of appx 1000 freedom fighters are redistributing ill-gotten gains to the people from greedy capitalist businesses in the area of Castor and Aramingo. Covid free zone, bring the family.

There we go.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder how much of this sensationalized stuff effects policing across the country?

I just heard on the police scanner an ISP police pursuit, just starting to ramp up with officers heading that direction from all around. Sirens in the background, they were calling in locations as they went. All at once, dispatch ordered the pursuit terminated. Officers had to be clear that they had terminated the pursuit.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I wonder how much of this sensationalized stuff effects policing across the country?

I just heard on the police scanner an ISP police pursuit, just starting to ramp up with officers heading that direction from all around. Sirens in the background, they were calling in locations as they went. All at once, dispatch ordered the pursuit terminated. Officers had to be clear that they had terminated the pursuit.

I cannot say I know, nor can I say I give a flying **** about the "nuances" of submitting to sensationalized asswipe thugs.

Look, when push comes to shove the protection of your loved ones, your property, and yourself is your individual responsibility.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, riots in Philly and "sympathy riots" in LA and NYC, but almost radio silence by the MSM
    Wonder what the coverage would be if 2A proponents took to the streets causing civil unrest over the ATF's constant attacks on the 2nd amendment?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wonder what the coverage would be if 2A proponents took to the streets causing civil unrest over the ATF's constant attacks on the 2nd amendment?

We will never know because 2A supporters all stay at their homes.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just saw on the local news that whoever called 911 claims they didn’t want the cops to come they just wanted emt’s to come with an ambulance to deal with a mentally unstable person. Um.... the only problem with that is the unstable individual had a knife and that situation is a no go for emt’s until the scene is secured by the police.

Facts, logic, regulations, why let those get in the way of a good ol' lootin'

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

[video=youtube;sCiTxia1Gzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCiTxia1Gzo[/video]

Top Bottom