Black Lives Matter protestors plan to disrupt Twin Cities Marathon this weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think the error in racial solidarity is that the worst behaviors of that group become generalized to the entire group. You would never catch me defending all white people. Some whites are drug addicts, rapists, pedophiles, no account low-lifes, etc. I won't defend their actions or behaviors and I don't want to be lumped in with them. But the black community .... at least the loudest ones .... seem to forget about their drug addicts, rapists, pedophiles, no account low-lifes in protesting oppression.

Frankly, 3 teenagers walking down a dark street after 10 pm in hoodies are going to be closely watched by me, no matter the race. Why? Because kids are normally bored and up to no good late at night in groups.

And I don't buy that "all lives matter". Some people need to be removed from the planet.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, once they start getting regular checks like al and jessie the noise will stop. It's all about the benjamins.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The marathon went on as scheduled. BLM held their protests, but somewhat away from the actual marathon route and there were no arrests. There was also a co-protest for Native Lives Matter. But I noticed something odd about the die-in that they held:

ows_144398166152449.jpg

No arrests as Black Lives Matter protest remains off marathon race course - StarTribune.com

Top Bottom