• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Apparently you cant use gofundme to accept funds for a gun. What kind of world is this!? Looks like i am going to have to wait on getting a judge for tactical training class.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You don't know me or what my experience is...

Sure I do. It's all right here:

...I got ripped to shreds on this site for carrying a .25ACP pocket pistol and a 22lr. I am like you. I said to these know it alls. Anyone want to be on the receiving side of 7rds of .25ACP in their ear? I carry small easy to conceal, easy to shoot pocket guns and an auto knife now days. I dont need 40rds of elephant killers to feel protected. I will only use my gun as a very last option and that is going to be up close and personal where any caliber will be plenty. If there is a gun fight going on I will run. I carried a Poly Public Defender for a while. Loaded with Winchester PDX. At 5 yds it blew the whole center of the target away. So, the moral of the story is, on this site if you disagree with the regulars you're a moron and shouldn't even have a firearm.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I see you are a perfect fit for this website.
    Another verbal karate chop, I am down and out.

I give you a compliment and you trash INGO. The only reason I am not banned for life is because I paid off some of the Mods. So yeah, I guess I do fit in here.

Now I am off for some night hunting of wolves with my boomerang and a BK7, because 9 is just too big.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I will take the shot from a judge with birdshot if i get to shoot back with dragons breath from a judge.
    Thats something else you can do with a judge. Start a camp fire.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Ok now. I took today off to relax and do some shooting. Got home late ate dinner and logged on to check in, found blood all over my laptop. When I left everyone was in a good mood. I told you guys to play nice and look what happened while I was out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok now. I took today off to relax and do some shooting. Got home late ate dinner and logged on to check in, found blood all over my laptop. When I left everyone was in a good mood. I told you guys to play nice and look what happened while I was out.

Somebody took 11 rounds of 22lr to the face. Sorry about the mess.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom