Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    PROCEDURE:

1. Round hole identified
    2. Purposely select square peg.
    3. Note that hole is round and initiate square peg rounding process.
    4. When square peg is approximately round, use suitably large hammer to assist with the insertion into the original round hole.
    5. Tell everyone what you did and get offended when they badger with such outlandish questions as "why?"

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I see Gimpy Giraffe has returned and with more lists!

In 52 years of livin' I have never owned a denim hat. It's going on my new list.

#1. Buy a denim hat

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    PROCEDURE:

1. Round hole identified
    4. When square peg is approximately round, use suitably large hammer to assist with the insertion into the original round hole.
    5. Tell everyone what you did and get offended when they badger with such outlandish questions as "why?"
    Its called being innovative and different. This is a concept that confuses the close minded. As such i understand your concern. You are most likely a go with the crowd kinda guy.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I want one even if its useless for all the internet "experts" .
    I get you on that Bro. Once you admit you want it even if it is useless. I don't spear fish but I want a long bar for my Stihls just to hang on the shop wall. It's a lot cheaper then a Judge, but still, fairly useless for my real life. Priceless if I ever use it to scare the **** out of someone on a moonless night. Handy for carving up a crippled Kudu.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJvDk9AYQTo[/video]

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Its called being innovative and different. This is a concept that confuses the close minded. As such i understand your concern. You are most likely a go with the crowd kinda guy.
    Why do you think we call him "white bread." Totally devoid of original thought and his mind is closed tighter then the secret entrance to Maxwell Smarts office.

On the other hand, graveyards are full of self proclaimed innovators.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    PROCEDURE:

1. Round hole identified
    So if I am right, the diversion in this thread is #4?

Some call that innovation. Some call it.........

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I see Gimpy Giraffe has returned and with more lists!

In 52 years of livin' I have never owned a denim hat. It's going on my new list.

#1. Buy a denim hat

denim-cowboy-hat.jpg

I kinda dig this one. If you're looking for something to get me for Christmas, 7 3/8ths. Buy two and we can be hat buddies. Buy three, the 3rd in 8 and coat it with Scotchgard to repel blood stains, and Rhino can join in the fun.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Are we limited to .22 and .25 on that, knowing those are all that will fit down the ear canal?

The idea is that given the .25's lack of penetration and destructive power, it will simply follow the ear canal until it hits something important which does not require massive damage.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Are we limited to .22 and .25 on that, knowing those are all that will fit down the ear canal?

The idea is that given the .25's lack of penetration and destructive power, it will simply follow the ear canal until it hits something important which does not require massive damage.

Isn't that how you remove ear wax when you don't have one of those kits from the drug store?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    You are most likely a go with the crowd kinda guy.

You know that Rhino actually bought a Just Right Carbine....right? That's a crap gun, too. His won't run worth a darn. And he won't pawn it off on someone else to be their problem... so there's that.

But to the point of my quoting you above: Rhino doesn't follow the crowd. He IS the crowd.

Also: Noboater and richardraw316: Just curious; have either of you had any defensive handgun training in the past? Like - not just basic no-brainer NRA stuff - but bona-fide training from bona-fide trainers?

Top Bottom