• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Criminal trial. The only one likely to be brought.

Something like 50 phone calls by the accuser to Cosby after the incident up to 40 minutes in length.....interesting.

The accuser:

170606-andrea-constand-cosby-trial-njs-250p_c5b6366a4e2d7ba2b235074366ab35b1.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Mistrial.

Mark Geragos called it the first or second day of testimony.

They will probably retry him because the prosecutor ran for office on a "I'll prosecute Cosby" platform. Seems legit.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Criminal trial. The only one likely to be brought.

Something like 50 phone calls by the accuser to Cosby after the incident up to 40 minutes in length.....interesting.

The accuser:

170606-andrea-constand-cosby-trial-njs-250p_c5b6366a4e2d7ba2b235074366ab35b1.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Need to see a pic of this one when all this allegedly took place.

Seems like a jilted lover. All those phone calls.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm still suspicious that so many came up at once and accused him of rape many years later...seems..odd.... bandwagon?

Isn't there a statue of limitation how long you are allowed to file rape charges?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm still suspicious that so many came up at once and accused him of rape many years later...seems..odd.... bandwagon?

Isn't there a statue of limitation how long you are allowed to file rape charges?

The best I can offer is that I have been hearing stories about Cosby's shenanigans of this nature since Billy Jeff's first term in office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    After listening to his "hype man" who led Cosby's PR, and the chick that read his wife's statement, I found myself wishing he had been ruled guilty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

And I don't buy anything that Gloria Allred is selling.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Lotta smoke for there to be zero fire...

I can't disagree with that. Let's be clear, Cosby has admitted that he had a lot of sex with a lot of women not Camille. There's no doubt about that. He also admitted that he used drugs, including quaaludes with some women...who were also not Camille. Now the issue becomes, did he sexually assault them? Good question. There is one criminal case and this is it. It seems like no one complained until time went by and he did little to nothing to boost their careers. Remember that a common theme was that these women were "dating" Cosby because they thought he would give them "career advice" or help their career somehow. When they didn't get big parts and become stars, then years later, this comes out.

Does this mean he never committed a crime? Absolutely not. However, is there a possibility that at least some (or even most) of his accusers are part of a feeding frenzy and are looking to make their score...since Cosby didn't help them out? In my mind, very probable. The media coverage has resulted in a situation where the truth will never come out and a fair trial may not be possible at all. 60 accusers over the years and only one criminal case? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone?

Top Bottom