Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Here's a yahoo article.
    With comments.
    People commenting on not being allowed to protect property, unless you are in the privileged class

So this elite federal agency charged with protecting the President of the United States and his family can't put accurate fire on 3 mopes trying to break into a vehicle, and then the mopes get away and they just call the police? Is this the B Team? Or maybe the guys in charge of surveillance at the most secure residence in the world when the invisible man dropped off some cocaine a while back?

ClownWorld.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Then again, I remember the A Team missing a lot on TV

Those guys couldn't hit ****...

PJFJ.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Biden Campaign Orders Media to Carry More of Their Water So the 'Authoritarian' Doesn't Win​

He'll still win by the most voted ever, ever again. Unless states have vastly improved their ability to stop fraudulent votes.
    I see no difference in results except they will now expand this vote fraud into senate, house, and Governor races nation wide in states with little to now vote fraud enforcement.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He'll still win by the most voted ever, ever again. Unless states have vastly improved their ability to stop fraudulent votes.
    I see no difference in results except they will now expand this vote fraud into senate, house, and Governor races nation wide in states with little to now vote fraud enforcement.

Just remember, the more they push, the more resistance they're going to create. Eventually the chickens come home to roost.

I'd take it as a sign of desperation if they go as hard as would be necessary for this election. It'll certainly be time to stop posting on the internet and start making life for authority unbearable.

But if people are dumb enough to just complain and not actually resolve it, then we deserve the fate we receive.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I suspect part of the instructions he got from the chinese was their support of Newsom. The curia will just have to figure out how and who they will share power with.

Those decisions can't be put off much longer.

Top Bottom