• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe they're going to ash-can Commie-La-La, and put Gruesome in the VP slot where he's likely to be needed?
    I've heard a wild rumor that it would be engineered so they can swap jobs, with guvnah of California being the payoff that gets Brainiac to go quietly

If so, all parties involved will get the government they deserve, good and hard

I think they've overplayed their hand and even Newsome won't be able to beat Trump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The current political winds are blowing a stench of Newsome as the (D) nominee in '24. Sure, Big Mike could still throw his [edit] in the ring but I doubt he will. I don't think Big Mike wants to work that hard and it places the 0' Great 0ne too close. He'd likely catch flack on any perceived failings of Big Mike. The real question is who does Newsome tap as vp? Newsome is white and straight, supposedly. He'll need some culture added to the ticket to satisfy the viciously inclusive D's. My darkhorse prediction... Newsome/Harris 2024.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I agree with Miller. Biden is a weak mindless president and the tyrants of the world are taking advantage.

Biden has weakened our military as well.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I agree with Miller. Biden is a weak mindless president and the tyrants of the world are taking advantage.

The question is still who is really running things. Is there a cabal behind the scenes pulling the strings?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

That blurb doesn't read anything like the article nor reality. Hostile nations like Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan??? But it did make me click on the article so there's that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"hostile nations like Israel"? Israel is hostile to us? Ukraine and Taiwan are hostile to us? :scratch:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Why I dislike unions.
    They are throwing money and support to politicians that are CURRENTLY and ACTIVELY trying to destroy their livelihood and futures.
    Not to rehash the union debacles... BUT... UAW also endorsed rashida tlaib...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They are throwing money and support to politicians that are CURRENTLY and ACTIVELY trying to destroy their livelihood and futures.
    It's the rich leaders of the unions. They do not care about the workers. Just like most politicians don't care about you or me, they just pretend to.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The union bosses are the spiritual brethren of Hamas bosses living large in Qatar, they are supporting what aids and abets their own power and influence to the detriment of the rank and file

It is an attitude that seems all too common everywhere one looks today, the only concern is for someone to get theirs while the opportunity presents and **** everybody else

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Here's a yahoo article.
    With comments.
    People commenting on not being allowed to protect property, unless you are in the privileged class

Top Bottom