• Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree to a point, but I believe he is a puppet not really able to understand what's going on.
    Irrelevant. I think he’s a puppet to an extent. A willing one though. He also doesn’t know where he’s at half the time. He belongs in jail. And if he’s been selling the influence of his position to China, which there is evidence to support, that’s treason. That’s capital punishment territory.

Reactions: Leo

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think he’s a puppet to an extent. A willing one though. He also doesn’t know where he’s at half the time.
    Those things are kind of contradictory.

He has gotten a lot worse since he was elected. I don't see him being able to make it four more years.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think we're basically on the same page.

IMO, it's elder abuse I do believe he was selling the Biden brand. How else do you explain his riches?

He embarrassed the entire country with his babbling on the world stage.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think we're basically on the same page.

IMO, it's elder abuse I do believe he was selling the Biden brand. How else do you explain his riches?

He embarrassed the entire country with his babbling on the world stage.
    What other world leader has proclaimed he's going to bed on a world stage and expect to be respected. My grandpa used to say he's going to bed when he grew tired of conversating, but he wasn't a head of state on the world stage when he said it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree to a point, but I believe he is a puppet not really able to understand what's going on.
    He is certainly still aware of and able to cash the bank drafts from the shell companies that receive them from the CCP and Zelenskyy. He still does what is necessary to keep them coming and he is still a millionaire many times over from his treasonous activities

The only sympathy he would get from me is a longer drop to the end of the rope to make it quick

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He is certainly still aware of and able to cash the bank drafts from the shell companies that receive them from the CCP and Zelenskyy. He still does what is necessary to keep them coming and he is still a millionaire many times over from his treasonous activities

The only sympathy he would get from me is a longer drop to the end of the rope to make it quick
    Nah. I am betting the wife is running the finances. Shoring up those funds for when she is a widow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They’ll forgive Biden. If any Republicans said it they’d be called all kinds of racist. The View cackling hens would have a hissy.

Top Bottom