• Poll closed .

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Are you ****ing kidding me. Where the **** is this girls father? My baby girl wouldnt be within 100 yards of this sick, twisted, pedo, mother ****er. Did you click the link and see the unedited video? It's a video from last November of Biden and his granddaughter putting "I voted" stickers on each other. There's enough real stuff to hate about that senile old bastard without having to resort to editing videos. I hate it when conservatives do that. It doesn't help our narrative, and it's just embarrassing .

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Are you ****ing kidding me. Where the **** is this girls father? My baby girl wouldnt be within 100 yards of this sick, twisted, pedo, mother ****er. Did you click the link and see the unedited video? It's a video from last November of Biden and his granddaughter putting "I voted" stickers on each other. There's enough real stuff to hate about that senile old bastard without having to resort to editing videos. I hate it when conservatives do that. It doesn't help our narrative, and it's just embarrassing .

Nope, sure didnt. Thank you for pointing that out. I hadnt seen this video before.

I would edit my original post but the edit and delete buttons are not showing up on my end. Not sure why.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Nope, sure didnt. Thank you for pointing that out. I hadnt seen this video before. I would edit my original post but the edit and delete buttons are not showing up on my end. Not sure why.
    To be clear, I wasn't referring to your post , Bee, but to whomever deliberately edited a relatively innocent video to make it look horrible, and then uploaded it onto X.

dburgette

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    To be clear, I wasn't referring to your post , Bee, but to whomever deliberately edited a relatively innocent video to make it look horrible, and then uploaded it onto X.
    Yeah. That's where we are nowadays. Can we get to the real issues and find a respected and stately human who has the best interest of the USA in mind? Okay, probably not in the upcoming '24 election.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm also not seeing edit or delete. Noticed yesterday.

Interesting. I think there are some bugs which need worked out on the board.

There are complete threads I am not seeing as well. I may see a thread listed on the "Home" page circled in yellow. But when I click on the section like Break Room or General Political Discussion the threads are missing. For example, the NASCAR 2023 thread. I know there is one. I have seen it on the "Home" page if someone just posted in it. But if I go to the Break Room it is no where to be found. Now if I click on the link from the "Home" page, I can see it. Looks like an IT issue.

Sorry. Off my rant now.

INGO.png

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting. I think there are some bugs which need worked out on the board.

There are complete threads I am not seeing as well. I may see a thread listed on the "Home" page circled in yellow. But when I click on the section like Break Room or General Political Discussion the threads are missing. For example, the NASCAR 2023 thread. I know there is one. I have seen it on the "Home" page if someone just posted in it. But if I go to the Break Room it is no where to be found. Now if I click on the link from the "Home" page, I can see it. Looks like an IT issue.

Sorry. Off my rant now.

View attachment 297214
    I am using my phone for 90% of my INGO activity. I haven't had any issues getting edit nor delete to come up, but quoting and sometimes editing are problematic. Many times, my comments just get added to the post I am quoting. I end up either just manually adding the [ quote ] and [ / quote], or just give up in frustration and forget about replying.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fact checkers saying that it’s an altered video. It’s his grand daughter apparently.

Yes, thank you Jamil, Oze pointed that out as well.

The issue I am having is I am not seeing a Delete or Edit button on the post so I am unable to correct it. Issue with the board?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The issue I am having is I am not seeing a Delete or Edit button on the post so I am unable to correct it. Issue with the board?
    Ya. I was catching up on the thread and probably should have just read on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ya. I was catching up on the thread and probably should have just read on.

We’ve had a couple users in the time I’ve been in this job complain about weird things like have been mentioned above. They seem to come and go. First, try doing the logging out and in thing. Maybe closing your browser, clearing caches, etc. If it persists, report the post you want to delete and we’ll delete it for you. It won’t be the first time we’ve had to do it.

Top Bottom