• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Well that sent me down a rabbit hole. Literally.
    No pun intended.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Well that sent me down a rabbit hole. Literally.
    No pun intended.
    That second link is really good.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The Sept. 11-21 inspection by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took place at Moderna’s facility in Norwood, Massachusetts, which is used to manufacture the company’s COVID shot Spikevax and an experimental mRNA cancer vaccine being developed with Merck & Co.

The FDA report noted five separate observations, including that Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) had released eight batches of "drug substance" - the active ingredient used to make mRNA vaccines - that was produced with equipment that had failed the company's cleaning verification tests.

The FDA also found in its report that Moderna did not have the right measures at its facility to ensure expired materials were not used to make vaccines and that airborne contaminates did not make it into any products.

Inspectors found more than 2,000 expired items in Moderna's warehouse and cold storage not held in a separate or defined location from other materials, according to the report. It also said it found materials were used beyond their expiration date.

“At face value, it appears multiple controls designed to prevent contamination were deficient,” said Lynn.

There is no evidence that compliance failures flagged in the report known as a Form 483 resulted in harm to people who took Moderna’s COVID shot, its only marketed product, or clinical trial participants for other mRNA vaccines the company is developing.

The FDA has not issued a recall of any Moderna vaccines, according to its recalls, market withdrawals, and safety alerts database.

A Form 483 is a type of agency report containing "observations" that FDA inspectors "deem to be objectionable."

The company described the inspection as routine and said the findings do not reflect any product quality or safety concerns, adding that its COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective(every time I hear this phrase for the rest of my life, I am probably going to think someone is trying to kill me).

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    FDA forced to release documents admitting they knew COVID vaccines caused heart inflammation, prior to EUA before the vaccine rollout.

Since these EUA “vaccines” are a medical intervention, the transparency of the supporting data is necessary to the informed consent principle, to assist medical providers and individuals in making sound choices for their bodies and their future. If there was a shred of scientific integrity in our government institutions, then the clinical data should have been shared with the public before the vaccines were released, and independent researchers and scientists should have been allowed to review and analyze the data.

However, these Pfizer and FDA documents were not made available to the public before the rollout of the vaccines. In fact, the documents weren’t made available until a judge ordered the FDA and Pfizer to release them after a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit was filed against the FDA. Now, 800 days after the FDA approved the “safe and effective” COVID-19 vaccines, the documents are finally available to the public for review.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

The Sept. 11-21 inspection by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took place at Moderna’s facility in Norwood, Massachusetts, which is used to manufacture the company’s COVID shot Spikevax and an experimental mRNA cancer vaccine being developed with Merck & Co.

The FDA report noted five separate observations, including that Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) had released eight batches of "drug substance" - the active ingredient used to make mRNA vaccines - that was produced with equipment that had failed the company's cleaning verification tests.

The FDA also found in its report that Moderna did not have the right measures at its facility to ensure expired materials were not used to make vaccines and that airborne contaminates did not make it into any products.

Inspectors found more than 2,000 expired items in Moderna's warehouse and cold storage not held in a separate or defined location from other materials, according to the report. It also said it found materials were used beyond their expiration date.

“At face value, it appears multiple controls designed to prevent contamination were deficient,” said Lynn.

There is no evidence that compliance failures flagged in the report known as a Form 483 resulted in harm to people who took Moderna’s COVID shot, its only marketed product, or clinical trial participants for other mRNA vaccines the company is developing.

The FDA has not issued a recall of any Moderna vaccines, according to its recalls, market withdrawals, and safety alerts database.

A Form 483 is a type of agency report containing "observations" that FDA inspectors "deem to be objectionable."

The company described the inspection as routine and said the findings do not reflect any product quality or safety concerns, adding that its COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective(every time I hear this phrase for the rest of my life, I am probably going to think someone is trying to kill me).
    These kinds of 483 observations are often what cause me to need to show up to sites like this one.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

Published peer reviewed paper in nature. In short as designed the covid "vaccine" has zero chance and never had any possibility of stopping the spread of covid, and they knew it.
    I find that ironic as a week ago I and my wife were scolded by the ER doc and given training on the efficacy of the vax and how helpful masks are.It was completely unsolicited and I was kind of knocked back off my heels and as I listened to him ramble on,he said we’ll get you out of here and was gone. He made no mention of otc meds to help after he was asked. When my wife went to her follow-up on Fri. the family doc said there were absolutely meds we could have used. I’ve burned that ****ers face into my memory bank and if I ever have a chance to look smug and be crass in my explanation as I stand over him begging for help, it won’t come. Even if it’s pissing on his head cause it’s on fire. The ****er is probably Faucis cousin. The phrase from Tombstone “Hell’s coming with me”is applicable in this instance.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Yep, not like most of us didn't realize there would be repercussions for the poison they pushed and are continuing to push.

I find that ironic as a week ago I and my wife were scolded by the ER doc and given training on the efficacy of the vax and how helpful masks are.It was completely unsolicited and I was kind of knocked back off my heels and as I listened to him ramble on,he said we’ll get you out of here and was gone. He made no mention of otc meds to help after he was asked. When my wife went to her follow-up on Fri. the family doc said there were absolutely meds we could have used. I’ve burned that ****ers face into my memory bank and if I ever have a chance to look smug and be crass in my explanation as I stand over him begging for help, it won’t come. Even if it’s pissing on his head cause it’s on fire. The ****er is probably Faucis cousin. The phrase from Tombstone “Hell’s coming with me”is applicable in this instance.

Sorry to hear that. There are a ton of Docs who were indoctrinated into this or were just plain stupid. COVID has shattered any faith I had in our medical professionals. Very few were like Dr. Kory who fought back and refused to participate in the lies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Unfortunately this has been known for a full 2 years now. I followed Army flight surgeon Lt. Col. Theresa Long very early on, who was sounding the alarm since she had to ground pilots during routine physicals. I'm not sure what the lastest news is on her but they went after her like everyone else. Her interviews are really good and she fought back very well.

Nov 5, 2021 article

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Uh-oh...

Seems like someone would be asking about this.

"The CBO report tracks changes in incomes from 2019 to 2020. In so doing, it examines the effects of the spending included in the multitrillion-dollar CARES Act and other legislation enacted by President Trump, a Democrat-controlled House of Representatives, and a Republican Senate. Because the analysis does not include 2021, it excludes the effects of the additional spending enacted by President Biden and Democrats in Congress in the spring of that year."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    O.k. this begs the question. Who are the primary stakeholders in Moderna?
    No such thing as a stakeholder. Really, not unless you think stocks you buy are tier one(hint they usually are not).

In answer to your question disregarding the woke stakeholder language. The largest shareholders.

Noubar Afeyan
    Baillie Gifford Co
    Vanguard Group Inc
    Blackrock Inc
    State Street Corp

Top Bottom