Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well I did read some of the new guidelines I posted and the differentiation of vax and unvax article. The EXPERTS are still claiming the clot shot works and the scamdemic isn't over.

Quite a few people still believe this is a real pandemic after repeatly seeing the total deaths in the US not increasing to any degree. December 2020 was the time frame the PCR test was found to be inadequate yet it has driven the hysteria for an 18 month Vax and Destroy the Country campaign. The vax deaths have easily outrun the alleged election flu deaths. VAERS data is horrific and it was known from the start. People still want to believe and comply but want everything to go back to normal. Will people continue to support the notion that any of this needed to be done or do they want it to end?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Read the article to the end. It has some useful insights into what went wrong in the west, and what is still going wrong(for example Denmark has already made it illegal to vaccinate anyone under 18 years old due to adverse events and nearly no risk from a child getting covid).

It also includes how Uttar Pradesh did better than all of the west with less than 1/10th of the deaths despite being more densely populated than the USA.
    Uttar Pradesh (UP) is a state in the north of India with a population of 231 million people. It’s the home of the Taj Mahal. If it were a country, it would be the sixth largest in the world.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I shouldn't be but am still somewhat amazed that the "Vaccines" have not been stopped. From what I've read it's a very small percentage of children that have received it, which is very good.

Good info on this 7 min video with Steve Kirsch. It's an interesting awaking story (in other videos) of his $20 million dollar donations support of the DNC, his total belief in the "science", him getting two shots, and then still not believing after a few deaths and serious adverse effects of people that he knew. His former friends no longer speak to him, much like how this has broken up families in our Country. Vax deaths and adverse events are rarely mentioned on the board and my guess is it'll be more of a topic by years end.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

If this is shocking to ,you read better news. I remember when the US military had similar numbers over a year ago, before they stopped public reporting for national security reasons.

Here is one of the studies that got published examining just military personnel.

Top Bottom