• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Here is a lesson many have yet to learn: Trump is a zionist alligned fraud and con man that kicked off the largest mass murder campagin in known human history.

View attachment 248688
    Criticism of Trump is warranted for this and other things. At the same time, I immediately dismiss any assertion/allegation that includes/begins with "Zionist".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Peer reviewed and published in two journals the European Journal of Pediatrics and Springer.

431_2022_4786_Fig1.jpg

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Criticism of Trump is warranted for this and other things. At the same time, I immediately dismiss any assertion/allegation that includes/begins with "Zionist".
    Look no further than his relationships with Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky, Roy Cohn, Larry Silverstein and associates.

For the record zionisim is not judisim. Zionisim is a globalist/totalitarian criminal endeavor that looks to have its roots in the Khazarian clan.
    Authentic jewish people have suffered greatly due to zionists who use them as a liability sheild. Think George Soros, a "jewish" person that openly worked with nazis to round up his "jewish" neighbors. The spiritual arm of zionisim can be regarded as straight up satanisim based on Babylonian Talmud.

By the way, if you are not already, you might want to get familiar with the USS Liberty incident. Especially accounts from the survivors. This is an important event when working to understand our actual relationship with Israel.

Also, I suggest researching dual citizenship members of congress.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You do know that an attempt to 'connect the dots' means that what is to be connected needs to be in some way related to the dots it is connected to, yes

Otherwise you're just doing work derivative of Jackson Pollock

JPinspired.png

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    You do know that an attempt to 'connect the dots' means that what is to be connected needs to be in some way related to the dots it is connected to, yes

Otherwise you're just doing work derivative of Jackson Poll
    Feel free to discuss specific financial information and relationships presented. The rest is noise.

"I AM A ZIONIST, YOU DON'T HAVE TO A JEW TO BE A ZIONIST" ~ JOE BIDEN​

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Look no further than his relationships with Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky, Roy Cohn, Larry Silverstein and associates.

For the record zionisim is not judisim. Zionisim is a globalist/totalitarian criminal endeavor that looks to have its roots in the Khazarian clan.
    Authentic jewish people have suffered greatly due to zionists who use them as a liability sheild. Think George Soros, a "jewish" person that openly worked with nazis to round up his "jewish" neighbors. The spiritual arm of zionisim can be regarded as straight up satanisim based on Babylonian Talmud.

By the way, if you are not already, you might want to get familiar with the USS Liberty incident. Especially accounts from the survivors. This is an important event when working to understand our actual relationship with Israel.

Also, I suggest researching dual citizenship members of congress.

Outside of Palestinians and their lefty supporters, radical communist Jews (see Chomsky, Noam) and anti-Semites, when did the term "Zionist" become a pejorative word? I was taught and still believe that the defining belief of Zionists was the establishment of a Jewish state in Israel. Did something change?

EDIT: Forgot to add: Soros is a self-proclaimed non-Zionist.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom