• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Big Pharma wins again.........

One in EIGHT people are on ADHD drugs after prescription rules were relaxed to keep people at home during Covid​

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Big Pharma wins again.........

One in EIGHT people are on ADHD drugs after prescription rules were relaxed to keep people at home during Covid​

They push it on kids so much in schools. They really seem to want little zombies in classrooms

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They push it on kids so much in schools. They really seem to want little zombies in classrooms
    My daughter who was a straight a student and graduated high school a full year early was convinced at college she needed adhd meds. She still takes them,despite it being 3+years since she finished college. (Indiana University grad).

I have tried to talk her out of taking them......has not worked.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Not sure I should post this link or not. It is for paid members only...sigh.

In short one of the PHD's that led the charge to get vaccine trials rushed and helped pushed the results to get it approved has changed his tune.
    He now wants all covid vaccinations to be stopped,and it calling for governments world wide to do it immediately.

Lead Author Of Research On Pfizer And Moderna Trials Warns COVID Vaccinations Must Be Stopped​

Here is another study that was published in September that I missed(did not make any journals other than the nih one being the reason. I rarely read NIH studies because 90+- % end up some how being about gender....not this one though).

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults​

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure I should post this link or not. It is for paid members only...sigh.

In short one of the PHD's that led the charge to get vaccine trials rushed and helped pushed the results to get it approved has changed his tune.
    He now wants all covid vaccinations to be stopped,and it calling for governments world wide to do it immediately.

Lead Author Of Research On Pfizer And Moderna Trials Warns COVID Vaccinations Must Be Stopped​

Here is another study that was published in September that I missed(did not make any journals other than the nih one being the reason. I rarely read NIH studies because 90+- % end up some how being about gender....not this one though).

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults​

Increasingly it seems this sort of news is becoming an avalanche. Hopefully in the next couple of months it will become impossible to ignore.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I will just leave this here.
    *side note if you DIED during the initial 28 day window you were removed from the study.

AZD1222 Vaccine

In the 28-day risk period following AZD1222 vaccination, we observed 305 events of coronary artery disease, 226 events of coagulation disorders and 231 events of cerebrovascular disease (Table 3). We observed a combined RR for hospital contacts of 2.01 (95% CI, 1.75-2.31) for coagulation disorders and 1.32 (95% CI, 1.16-1.52) for cerebrovascular disease in the 28-day risk period following vaccination with AZD1222 compared with the control period prior to vaccination (Table 3). We did not observe an increased rate of coronary artery disease. We also observed a RR estimate above 1 for several of the secondary outcomes, with a RR of 1.83 (95% CI, 1.56-2.15) for venous thrombosis, 4.29 (95% CI, 2.96-6.20) for thrombocytopenia and 12.04 (95% CI, 5.37-26.99) for cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT). We also observed an increased rate of arterial thrombosis, intracranial hemorrhage, and cerebral thromboembolic events.

BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine

In the 28-day risk period following BNT162b2 vaccination, we observed 3359 cases of coronary artery disease, 1674 cases of coagulation disorders, and 3228 cases of cerebrovascular diseases (Table 3). We observed a RR of 1.12 (95% CI, 1.07-1.19) for coagulation disorders and 1.09 (95% CI, 1.05-1.13) for cerebrovascular disease in the 28-day period following vaccination with BNT162b2 (Table 3). We did not observe an increased rate of coronary artery disease. For many secondary outcomes, we observed small rate increases. We observed a small increase in the rate of CVT, but this result was not consistent between the different countries and the increase was smaller compared to that found for AZD1222.

mRNA-1273 Vaccine

In the 28-day risk period following mRNA-1273 vaccination, we observed 399 cases of coronary artery disease, 177 cases of coagulation disorders, and 358 cases of cerebrovascular disease (Table 3). We observed a RR above 1 for all main outcomes; 1.13 (95% CI, 1.02-1.25) for coronary artery disease, 1.26 (95% CI, 1.07-1.47) for coagulation disorders, and 1.21 (95% CI, 1.09-1.35) for cerebrovascular disease (Table 3). For the secondary outcomes, we observed increased rates of most events, but not for thrombocytopenia or purpura and related conditions. We were unable to calculate a RR for CVT because of a low event count.

Top Bottom