• nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You need to watch “the social dilemma”.
    I really don’t believe you have because if you did, you would realize nothing is free. We are not the customer, we are the product.
    Just finished it. Thanks. Great video. We have all been seeing the symptoms and this explains a lot about the mechanism of the underlying problem. Since greed is at the heart of it, kinda seems like we are all f*****.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just finished it. Thanks. Great video. We have all been seeing the symptoms and this explains a lot about the mechanism of the underlying problem. Since greed is at the heart of it, kinda seems like we are all f*****.
    Maybe, maybe not. I still hold out hope. If corporate greed and crony capitalism found a way to suddenly get made dead things would turn right around.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I enjoy Shapiro’s take on a great many topics. His dogged insistence on the efficacy of the vaccines though was disappointing. Even as the evidence was mounting, he held onto his fealty. At least now that the evidence is so plain even he can no longer cheerlead them and admits it was all a lie.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Remember these days? Back when you were berated and told you were a monster killing grandma if you didn’t get the shots? That was before they stopped just trying to nudge you and then, with the OSHA and job mandates started trying to coerce you to get the shots.

People need to be held accountable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Remember these days? Back when you were berated and told you were a monster killing grandma if you didn’t get the shots? That was before they stopped just trying to nudge you and then, with the OSHA and job mandates started trying to coerce you to get the shots.

Call them out…

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I enjoy Shapiro’s take on a great many topics. His dogged insistence on the efficacy of the vaccines though was disappointing. Even as the evidence was mounting, he held onto his fealty. At least now that the evidence is so plain even he can no longer cheerlead them and admits it was all a lie.

This is what I don't understand. Shapiro is a much sharper guy than I, so how could he have ignored all the warning signs that things were going to end up this way. It became pretty obvious early on that something was very, very wrong with the whole covid jab campaign. Deceit and lies were coming from those at the top in a torrent, and they were pretty obvious.

This particularly was one of the obvious signs that we were being deceived.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is what I don't understand. Shapiro is a much sharper guy than I, so how could he have ignored all the warning signs
    Shapiro was a boy genius and is an amazingly intelligent man. That said he probably could not start a chainsaw, has no idea what to do with sick livestock, and a plethora of experiences many of us have. He like so many others first bought the fear that was being pushed, then bought the government solution. I believe Shapiro is focused mainly on the culture/politics horserace and just could not get past his normali bias…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is what I don't understand. Shapiro is a much sharper guy than I, so how could he have ignored all the warning signs that things were going to end up this way. It became pretty obvious early on that something was very, very wrong with the whole covid jab campaign. Deceit and lies were coming from those at the top in a torrent, and they were pretty obvious.

This particularly was one of the obvious signs that we were being deceived.
    It wasn't obvious to most people.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Shapiro's wife is a doctor. My guess is, and it's only a guess, but having seen how many doctors were seemingly gullible, is that he deferred to her "expertise".

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Shapiro was a boy genius and is an amazingly intelligent man. That said he probably could not start a chainsaw, has no idea what to do with sick livestock, and a plethora of experiences many of us have. He like so many others first bought the fear that was being pushed, then bought the government solution. I believe Shapiro is focused mainly on the culture/politics horserace and just could not get past his normali bias…
    If we take him at his word, that he was following the available information (as many were or claim to have done), that'd be one thing. But as has been stated, the "available information" became suspect pretty early in the vaxx roll outs. I imagine he's a lot like any one of us--once we form an opinion, we resist having our minds changed/admitting we're wrong until it becomes obvious.

Top Bottom