• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If you go back a few years and look at what was being said, who was planning on what, then yeah, it should show who was prepositioned and made the big bucks.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think we are well past the beginning of the end, but not at the end of the end.
    Define "end of the end". No virus ever goes away entirely. Deaths from a given virus pretty much also never reach absolute zero. So, where is the "end of the end" for this one?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Define "end of the end". No virus ever goes away entirely. Deaths from a given virus pretty much also never reach absolute zero. So, where is the "end of the end" for this one?
    When I can go to Bonnaroo and be in close contact with dirty hippies watching Tame Impala.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Agree. There is no "end" if we define it as eradication. From my perspective, the "end of the end" is where this virus is, essentially, "just another flu" (which it is approaching now in places where the most vulnerable have been vaccinated, Indiana being one of those places) and there is no need for restrictions. I expect that "booster" shots will be a periodic thing for a while.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well I for one am soooooooooo grateful to the CDC for "giving" us this "limited freedom"...

:rolleyes:

I remember a thread around here from long ago about where our rights and freedoms come from. Somebody needs to get in there and update it so the correct answer is, the CDC.

The CDC can ride a sharp knife straight to Hell.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    200.gif

And just because it's Friday:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom