Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, Fauci has revised his "herd immunity" estimates, upwards, now that he thinks we're ready for the news.
    And while hospitals are overwhelmed, nurses and doctors are performing choreographed dances.

When pressed, in an astonishing display of real ass journalism from CNN, Fauci sort of walked back his statements which seemingly linked polling data to his estimation of herd immunity requirements. So when polling suggested that only 50% of Americans said they'd get the vaccine, he said we needed ~75% participation to reach herd immunity. Then when polling went up 10%, so did his estimate, to ~85% participation needed. Because he's a lying **********.

ETA: language filter is working for a certain naughty word I use for people I don't like. :rockwoot:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Haven't made my way to the 'What we know so far' new format thread. Any idea if delete is enabled yet and/or if we need to delete all those messages previously deleted that re-appeared? There didn't seem to be a 'delete all' option either

You thinking about adopting a characteristic text color?
    MUBlue?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Haven't made my way to the 'What we know so far' new format thread. Any idea if delete is enabled yet and/or if we need to delete all those messages previously deleted that re-appeared? There didn't seem to be a 'delete all' option either

You thinking about adopting a characteristic text color?
    MUBlue?
    There is some discussion about deleting messages. You have to leave the conversation, and I don't think there's an option to apply to all. Just those visible on the page. And that is NOT Wolverine's blue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No need, people wonder about you already :cool:

Do you like this color? I'm using 'Patriarch Purple' :evil laugh:
    That "purple" looks...well, let's say there's an emoji from the old forum that would be appropriate. This is a less hideous purple.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is some discussion about deleting messages. You have to leave the conversation, and I don't think there's an option to apply to all. Just those visible on the page. And that is NOT Wolverine's blue.
    Correct. It is 'Not going to the big dance blue'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That "purple" looks...well, let's say there's an emoji from the old forum that would be appropriate. This is a less hideous purple.
    Patriarch Purple is literally the name of that color. The mere impingement of it upon the SJW retina should result in unreasoning angst

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You mean the philosophies like 'The Divine Right of Kings Elites'
    Shake it up with a jigger of "do as thou wilt" and a dash of psychosis and yeah, that pretty well sums it up. Their plans haven't changed since the late 1800's, just delayed, not derailed.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    ok we have 6146 hospitals in the US.....as of today 118720 are hospitalized with the Wuhan Flu....so that makes 19.31 people per hospital....

so how are they over run?......25 beds per hospital?:rolleyes:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    57% of all COVID deaths in the state are from nursing home or long-term care facilities. If there was any forethought into this, they would have started there to begin with.
    At least they didn't put the politicians here first in line, like they did in DC. :mad:

1609196309226.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom