Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Joe Rogan has Covid. Got a z-pak, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, and a vitamin infusion. He said day 1 was bad, but day 3 he feels great. Could be the $100k in medical care he got immediately.
    I wonder how he was even eligible for Regeneron. What I have read is that, due to limited supply, it is for people over 65 or with certain comorbidities or pre-existing conditions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I never would've thought of Rogan as "rich and powerful". I still think of him as the guy that got people to eat cockroaches and lay down in tanks full of snakes. :):
    With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, Rogan reaches nearly four times as many people as prime-time cable hosts such as Sean Hannity of Fox News Channel and Rachel Maddow of MSNBC.
    He will have money as well as influential/powerful friends to pull strings

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I never would've thought of Rogan as "rich and powerful". I still think of him as the guy that got people to eat cockroaches and lay down in tanks full of snakes. :):
    Realize it or not, but Rogan has huge reach. Around 11 million people listen to a given podcast. That’s more than many prime time pundits. And he is rich.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Well the entire side of my wifes family has the China Virus. 5 of them are 30's and her mom and dad both upper 50's. Her mom and dad (both vaxxed) have the worst symtoms so far with fever, cough, joint pain, and very tired.

The ironic thing about all of it is the wife and I had it last December and guess who is not sick?? (Who would have thought) We are always around all of them as her mom takes care our 13 month old.

In this little experiment as of now I would say we still have immunity almost 10 months later.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Hey, if anyone is playing the home game, an update:

My buddy who had numerous strokes due to the Pfizer vaccine was in the hospital ICU for just over a week, and had been moved to a rehab facility (you know, the kind where the coof runs rampant) and is scheduled to be there for about two weeks. He still has slight drooping on his face, 20% movement on his left leg, and ZERO % movement with his left arm.

On the other hand, I just flipped the tire 50 times, did 100 burpees (burpee, burpee, flip) and ran two miles. (I call it “Barack” - because it’s long, arduous and painful, but it can be completed with patience and determination.)

Natural immunity FTW

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom