• Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    She's fairly confident I won't score...
    My wife gave me a pass too. She wants a video for laughs.

Started when she was looking for a new truck. At the Ford dealer they had a new Mustang with 750 hp. convertible, for only $90,000. She said look at how small the back seat is. I replied that it was only for young women wearing bikinis....She told me to go ahead, I had her permission, she wanted to see this.

Wouldn't let me buy the car. :n00b:

Don

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not saying she hasn't gotten any extra help with the lips, but she has always had more "plump" lips. Pictures of her as a child showed this.

I still find her pretty darn good looking! :) In fact she is the one that my wife said I could get a pass and "date" her.;)

The late Mrs. IBM used to refer to her as "skank whore"

1 month before she passed away she made me promise that I would not let her death keep me from finding some one else. She reiterated that she would come back to haunt me if it was Angelina Jolie.

She gave full approval on Jennifer Aniston or Marisa Tomei, she often refereed to Tomei as my "girlfriend"

I'd give up a billion dollars and any chance of a date with those two just to have her back in my arms because I said for ever that because of her even with all my flaws,
    she made me a better man.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

1 month before she passed away she made me promise that I would not let her death keep me from finding some one else. She reiterated that she would come back to haunt me if it was Angelina Jolie.

She gave full approval on Jennifer Aniston or Marisa Tomei, she often refereed to Tomei as my "girlfriend"

I'd give up a billion dollars and any chance of a date with those two just to have her back in my arms because I said for ever that because of her even with all my flaws,
    Love this post. Wish we had a plain heart reaction emoji instead of the googly-eyed smiley. That one is just creepy.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

Lost my wife to cancer in 2007. She knew I didn't do well alone. Told her best friend to find me someone. She did set me up with 3 women, they didn't work out though.

Finally met the woman I needed, married 5 months later. Every day begins and ends with a laugh. Never argued in 10 years.

Now back to the pics...
    1626781754845.png

Don

Top Bottom