• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So now we are for sucker punching people we disagree with? :scratch:

washington-dc-usa-4th-june-2020-june-4-2020-washington-dc-united-states-woman-with-a-punch-a-racist-near-you!-sign-at-a-protest-supporting-black-lives-matter-at-the-national-cathedral-credit-michael-brochsteinzuma-wirealamy-live-news-2BX3NGW.jpg

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    This.

Also this will prob just make him hate Asians even more. "I was crossing the street and this Asian guy started punching me for no reason!"
    Lol. Probably right. But in reality now he has an excuse for his hate even though he totally deserved it…. He got is a$$ handed to him by an Asian fellow on camera :) Hilarious.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Look people... There is no question that the idiot with the bike fully deserved to get punched in the face. He was pretty much asking for that exact thing to happen. When it did, it was, IMHO, funny as hell.

The problem was that it DID happen. Although he did deserve it (according to many of us) the dude that punched him was still in the wrong. He was every bit as wrong as all the lefties who go out burning, and looting when they decide they're angry at something. Any idiot can decide they have been "offended" and therefore somebody "deserves" to get punched out.

This guy may have really deserved it, but we can't let it happen, or the next time someone will be targeted who doesn't deserve it.

The guy on the bike was a straight up *******... but he had a right to be an *******. The other dude did NOT have a right to beat up somebody.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wrong as it may be it still made me smile. After all the blacks beating down the Asians it was bound to happen.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Since I am of Asian descent, I liked it.
    I have seen too much racism directed at me in my 57 yrs on this earth. Now my baptist side of me feels wrong for liking it so I have a mental illness now! Buwahahaha!!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Maybe I should start a local Asian Lives Matter and have a riot? Where do I recruit the sympathetic round eyes to rally for my cause?? How do I get dumb Democrats and their woke corporate money??? I'm starting to dig this meow! Yo!! Gives dis here broke down disenfranchised po Asian dude sum money!!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe I should start a local Asian Lives Matter and have a riot? Where do I recruit the sympathetic round eyes to rally for my cause?? How do I get dumb Democrats and their woke corporate money??? I'm starting to dig this meow! Yo!! Gives dis here broke down disenfranchised po Asian dude sum money!!!
    You can't trust us wound-eyed wiars! ;)

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It is not pleasant, and may not be in line with some peoples sensibilities, but for for many years the standards of being polite or reasonable were taught by peer pressure. The peer pressure lessons were often punctuated with a special ending. Some people need to learn that way.

The reason we have so many mouthy, difficult people making society unpleasant is because we stood in the way of natural methods of training.

Top Bottom