• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I can't understand the dislike for the Asians. They don't protest, burn and loot, stand in the road and block traffic and have awesome food. :dunno:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    It is not pleasant, and may not be in line with some peoples sensibilities, but for for many years the standards of being polite or reasonable were taught by peer pressure. The peer pressure lessons were often punctuated with a special ending. Some people need to learn that way.

The reason we have so many mouthy, difficult people making society unpleasant is because we stood in the way of natural methods of training.

My kids learned the same way I did.
    I messed up and my butt hurt, I messed up and my butt hurt, I messed up and my butt hurt. Pretty soon I put two and two together and figured out how to keep my butt from hurting.
    Maybe the guy on the bike should start doing some addition.
    Maybe he will learn now.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I can't understand the dislike for the Asians. They don't protest, burn and loot, stand in the road and block traffic and have awesome food. :dunno:
    Around the larger cities, there are multiple variety of Asian gangs that are heavy in the drug and extortion rackets, so there is that as a concern. Of course it is not a racial concern, we don't want any gangs doing those things.

Top Bottom