"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I misunderstood it, as well (even understanding RT etc.). That would be a great one for a child to find online later in life.

"Oh, dear, it's okay, I loved you so much that I couldn't abort you after you got me that many retweets."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I misunderstood it, as well (even understanding RT etc.). That would be a great one for a child to find online later in life.

"Oh, dear, it's okay, I loved you so much that I couldn't abort you after you got me that many retweets."

That's nothing. People bring lawsuits all the time claiming the cost of raising a child when they were "deprived" of the opportunity to get an abortion by a misdiagnosis or some such....and the lawsuits have been known to take so long that the kid is old enough to begin to understand what is going on.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    That's nothing. People bring lawsuits all the time claiming the cost of raising a child when they were "deprived" of the opportunity to get an abortion by a misdiagnosis or some such....and the lawsuits have been known to take so long that the kid is old enough to begin to understand what is going on.

On the one hand, eww. On the other, ​asking for a friend...what's the statute of limitations on something like that?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

That's worse than being told, "You're here because your Dad's condom broke."

Much worse.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's worse than being told, "You're here because your Dad's condom broke."

Much worse.

It's the difference between taking the lemons and making lemonade and taking the lemons and *****ing and moaning about the injustice of getting lemons...to the lemons... in a public forum for years on end.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where would stories like this be if we had firearms training as a part of regular school curriculum?

I fear this will be one of my nieces some day. The Dad doesn't want his kids to learn about firearms for fear that his kids may become pro-gun, and he doesn't want to contribute even one more to society. Yeah. Let that sink in.

All she really had to do was treat it as if it was loaded, and everything would have been fine.

I see you're quite the trouble-maker, mister.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I fear this will be one of my nieces some day. The Dad doesn't want his kids to learn about firearms for fear that his kids may become pro-gun, and he doesn't want to contribute even one more to society. Yeah. Let that sink in.

And yet, he'll teach her about drinking dangerous chemicals, sticking metal in outlets, and swimming pools.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom