• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    :welcome: I am going to the creek on Saturday. If anyone is going maybe we could set a time and place to meet there. Like 2:00 at the left end of the firing line? I am meeting the 1919 group at 12. Let me know if there is any interest.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'm there!

Heading down on Thursday, helping with the sub gun match set up then Range Officering, will try and keep that time and location in mind.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I will be there with a couple of guys from the shop Saturday. Maybe this time I will remember my hearing protection and rain gear. 2 pm Left side of Upper firing line buy the path the the entrance? Near the Flame thrower set up?

Or should we try to grill some burgers in the parking lot? Some one wold have to get their early and hope it is not a mud pit like years past.

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    I'll be there with a few friends... All day saturday. Will be sporting a black 5.11 Tactical hat. I don't think I've ever seen another person with one so, pretty easy.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Ill be there ....along with my wife ..
    Kpierce his brother and Dad will be there with us ..Bright and early friday morning ..not sure how long we are staying though ...I never miss knob creek :rockwoot::rockwoot::patriot::ar15:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hickman - Waaaay too close not to go once. I used to drive over from St. Louis. 2 - 2.5 hours away from Indy. ('Course, that's a quick drive and avoiding a line at 0500.)

I hope to be down there at least one day. Lots of things on the domestic front that squash this trip.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Yeah, felt like a moron, I know this event, just didn't realize the name or where it was, always thought it was farther out west somewhere.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    As Dice dealer said, there will be a group of us there early Friday morning. If any others want to meet up. If you're going on Friday just post up a time or send me a PM. Would like the chance to meet some here in person.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I'm heading down Friday night after work. Stay at the Radcliff Inn just south of the range. All day Saturday at the range and then come back home Sunday. Always fun.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It's normally the 2nd weekend in April but a week early this year because of Easter Sunday falling next weekend. I would love to go but would have to do it on Friday

Top Bottom