• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    I'm one...in fact, I once joked about putting an AMC Gremlin body on a CJ chassis...I dubbed it Greeper and the name stuck...I use it for a lot of my online life.

Current is a '97 wrangler 4cyl soft-top.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Now that you mention it...I think that might be it.

I just noticed this post. Only took me a week. :ugh:

My XJ made a terrible noise when the AC was on (or, obviously, defroster). I tightened up my belt and the squealing went away. I would start here. Also, it was much worse when it was cold out.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    100_0715.jpg

Finally got to drive one of the two CJ3B's around. :rockwoot:

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    I would hate to think how much money I have spent or Jeep upgrades in the last year. Getting ready to spend more. I think I spend more one Jeeps than I do guns and ammo. Got me a 79 CJ7 being restomodded right now and a 95 yj sitting on 37's waiting for me to get off my lazy but and get the tube bent for the fenders and cage.

It's no longer waiting on me to get off my lazy but and bend up some tube. now it's getting its water puking 2.5 swapped out in favor of a 5.2 magnum, it's weak 8.8 and dana 30 ripped out in favor of dana 60's, and all new springs and shocks and shock mounts.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    It's no longer waiting on me to get off my lazy but and bend up some tube. now it's getting its water puking 2.5 swapped out in favor of a 5.2 magnum, it's weak 8.8 and dana 30 ripped out in favor of dana 60's, and all new springs and shocks and shock mounts.
    I like where this is headed!

If the 3B hadn't drained my wallet already, I would be like a vulture circling around the 8.8 carcass.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    I like where this is headed!

If the 3B hadn't drained my wallet already, I would be like a vulture circling around the 8.8 carcass.

If I decide not to keep it you might be surprised how cheap I come off of it.

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    I've been tossing around the idea of adding another jeep to the stable since my dad seems to be hogging our CJ lately. I'm thinking a TJ with a salvage title from Midwest Jeep in Vincennes. I could use another one instead of driving the dang car all the time. I cant stand driving my car.

Top Bottom