• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    This is pathetic. I can't believe this thread has reached three pages and no one has even been threatened - from what I can tell, this thread is nowhere near being anywhere close to lockdown.

I guess it's up to me.

I think the problem I have with most cops is that clearly it takes someone with a psychological profile similar to that of concentration camp guards and Army reservists assigned to Abu Ghraib.

Most, no all of them, I think, are waiting for one thing and one thing only - to show the citizenry just who works for whom. Most of them can't shoot (perhaps the donut-stickiness interferes with a good grip), can't drive, and can't carry on a polite conversation.

I'm pretty sure that the average police force is filled with latent homosexuality - perhaps not so latent - that manifests itself in overcompensation.

There might be one or two good ones out of every few hundred or so.

Not to generalize, of course.

IBTL
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    There, he said it for all of us so we don't have to!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I cant understand why Everybody on INGO hates the POLICE, I kinda liked them!!

Police_tif_big.jpg

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Seriously, MODS, hasn't this ridiculous trolling thread gone on long enough? Nothing is being added of substantive value nor of serious debate. Polarization of members is taking place that will carry into other postings and threads.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Seriously, MODS, hasn't this ridiculous trolling thread gone on long enough? Nothing is being added of substantive value nor of serious debate. Polarization of members is taking place that will carry into other postings and threads.
    I don't think anybody has taken the thread seriously for about 4 pages.

:popcorn:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Guys, the future of the thread is the following:

1. The OP can ask for the thread to be closed.

2. The thread can continue off track for a bit longer and then I will close it.

or

3. The thread can come back on track and we can continue.

or

4. We can all just move on to other threads and let this one head for the sunset...

Thanks.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Ok, what ever happened to simply believing in the good in humanity? According to your policy of "not trusting until trust is warranted", I should put everyone I deal with in handcuffs because, I should assume the worst of them?

I check out doctors as best I can before I go to one. I would do extensive checking on daycare for my 5 year old before I would EVER take him there. I would never let a doctor about whom I know nothing do a surgical procedure on me, and I CERTAINLY would not drop my 5 year old off at someplace about which I knew nothing. Believing in the "good of humanity" only goes so far. I dare say if we all, including you, totally believed this "good of humanity" stuff, none of us would carry handguns daily.

Thank God you most likely work at a burger king and the biggest decesion you will ever have to make is if it is time to throw the fries out and make new.;)

You might get further in your conversation if you drop the insults and superior tone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom