• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Till she pushed a button, and some setting changed, or something broke.
    And she gets 5 days off because she did another job.

I used to drive scissor-lifts, and man-lifts.
    Then, they required a class and a qual card for it. Didn't matter if I used to do it.
    They (company) wouldn't give me the class, because 'my job' didn't need it.
    Then they needed me to use them, real important. But I couldn't, because no class and no qual.
    So the company sucked up $$$ in losses.

Millwright tells a production guy to help me, hold this, and something happened, or the boss walked by, both guys get time off. For helping.

Guys have been injured, but couldn't report it, because it wasn't their job.

So, yes, IT SEEMS SILLY.
    But that's corporations for you.
    We had notes all over telling people to be a team player and think outside your job.
    And at the same time we had people waiting on hearings because of doing just that.
    Apples and oranges. Taking a photo isnt even close to heavy equipment operation.
    No. Not trolling. I just don’t understand the cause for upset.
    Because it was a simple request that was refused for no good reason. I'd argue an utterly ridiculous, lazy reason. (And I was already p***ed off because they ignored service requirements when staffing. This was years before covid/worker shortages)

But this isnt the place to continue the discussion. Now back on topic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apples and oranges. Taking a photo isnt even close to heavy equipment operation.

Because it was a simple request that was refused for no good reason. I'd argue an utterly ridiculous, lazy reason. (And I was already p***ed off because they ignored service requirements when staffing. This was years before covid/worker shortages)

But this isnt the place to continue the discussion. Now back on topic.
    I really don’t want to belabor this. I don’t think it’s that important. But how do you know it’s for no good reason? She just works there. Maybe she’s just lazy. Why is that the assumption? Maybe she’s under strict orders never to touch the machine because because she ****ed it up once. Could be lots of reasons. Could be a work policy that makes or doesn’t make sense, but that she has to follow. Maybe she doesn’t know how to work it and is afraid to try.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe this will get the thread back on topic.

When you’re in a mood for a little cringe, this is a good twitter follow.

LOL at the sensitive content cover. :laugh:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Those idiots in NJ can stuff it! There is no discussion possible with the anti gun zealots in NJ. The libtards in government in NJ are hopelessly lost in their cosmic utopian nightmares. I do not know what can be done to change that reality given the sheeples who vote for these idiots.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Of course he's OK with it, it's a feature, not a bug.
    Exactly. If he cant outright ban the gun, he will just make it impossible to carry it by making the laws so ridiculous its impractical.

Just like NY trying to claim virtually every inch of public space is a sensitive space and thereby prohibited. Which results in "if you already have a gun in your home, you can keep it as a home defense weapon. But you cant take it to a range. If you move you will have to hand it over to the police because it will be impossible to transport it to your new apartment since the sidewalk outside is a sensitive space."

Like the clowns that say "we cant ban your guns so we will instead ban the magazine because since the magazine isnt a firearm, its not protected by the 2A. So sure, you can carry that awkwardly loaded single shot Glock with no magazine. Good luck with that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Top Bottom