code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does he run TV adds that say "I'll take any case, any time! *

*Just pay my retainer...
    Nope. Also, a lawyer acquaintance (also ambulance chaser) said they usually refer cases that need to go to trial to other firms. They take mainly cases that will get settled.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Nope. Also, a lawyer acquaintance (also ambulance chaser) said they usually refer cases that need to go to trial to other firms. They take mainly cases that will get settled.
    Not to mention, they usually don't need retainers as they are taking the case on contingency.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    One Party vs Two Party consent

Indiana
    It is illegal to record or intercept any telephone or electronic communication without the consent of at least one party. This offense is a felony punishable by fine and/or imprisonment, and can also carry civil liability. Indiana’s wiretapping statute does not appear to address in-person conversations.
    IN Code § 35-31.5-2-176 (definition), § 35-33.5-5-5(penalty), § 35-33.5-5-4 (civil damages)

IIRC- there was something in the news about someone Video recording from Public which was Legal - but because they also Recorded the Audio - it was Illegal / Inadmissible (not Indiana)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    ANYTHING visible from the street is fair game. ANYTHING. it doesnt magically stop when it gets to the far side of the grass where the walls or chain link fences start.

If it can be seen from the street, it can be photographed and presumably videoed. So if you wanted to post up on the sidewalk, or to be safer on the sidewalk across the street and stream this view, I can find no law against it that contradicts existing case law about photographing things in public.

And to clarify, that view would be cool. But if I put up a drone, or a camera on a mast, I could NOT lawfully photograph/video anything behind that privacy fence.
    What if there is no sidewalk? Then they’d be parked in the street. Blocking traffic.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have to wonder if it is real.
    My question, exactly.
    Can the anti's really be that oblivious?
    I have no doubt that the Mad Moms and other antis wear their complete and total ignorance of anything firearm or ammunition related as a badge of honor.

When spewing hyperbole the facts just get in the way. The Mauser K98 was used by the Germans in both World Wars. Which version was used in which war would be a bit beyond my knowledge. The antis bring a don't know duck **** from apple butter level of ignorance.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I have no doubt that the Mad Moms and other antis wear their complete and total ignorance of anything firearm or ammunition related as a badge of honor.

When spewing hyperbole the facts just get in the way. The Mauser K98 was used by the Germans in both World Wars. Which version was used in which war would be a bit beyond my knowledge. The antis bring a don't know duck **** from apple butter level of ignorance.
    The K-98 was used in WW2. Its design is 1934 and adoption was 1935. (Karabiner 98k) The WW1 Mauser was the Mauser Gewehr 98.

Top Bottom