Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Pulp fiction

"I could have got my nose bit off by a Saigon whore"

Jimmy, Dirty Work...

"Prisoner of War guard companies, or an equivalent organization, should be as far forward as possible in action to take over prisoners of war, because troops heated with battle are not safe custodians."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "Prisoner of War guard companies, or an equivalent organization, should be as far forward as possible in action to take over prisoners of war, because troops heated with battle are not safe custodians."

Patton

"I don't gripe to *you*, I'm a captain. There's a chain of command - gripes go up, not down. Always up. You gripe to me, I gripe to my superior officer, so on, so on, and so on. I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger."

"I'm sorry, sir, but uh... let's say you weren't a captain, or maybe I was a major. What would you say then?"

"Well, in that case... I'd say, "This is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir, worthy of my best efforts, sir."

"He's good."

"I love him!"

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

"I don't gripe to *you*, I'm a captain. There's a chain of command - gripes go up, not down. Always up. You gripe to me, I gripe to my superior officer, so on, so on, and so on. I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger."

"I'm sorry, sir, but uh... let's say you weren't a captain, or maybe I was a major. What would you say then?"

"Well, in that case... I'd say, "This is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir, worthy of my best efforts, sir."

"He's good."

"I love him!"
    Saving Private Ryan...

"You know, if I had a nickel for every time some piece of **** pointed a gun at me I'd be a rich man. "

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Big Trouble In Little China

"See, you're thinking. Don't. Sergeant you can't control who gets hit and who doesn't. Who falls out of a chopper, or why. It's just war."

Top Bottom