• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Watched a bit of that psaki clown.....WOW! Talk about a jumbled mess. She seems a bit stressed!

What a ****** job....defending a ****** executive.

Wouldn't you be? He boss is directly responsible for a genocide that we all know is coming (probably already started) and almost certainly a dramatic rise in terrorist threats around the free world.

I would have resigned in her position, but I wouldn't have taken the job to begin with either.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I have a theory here. Bear with me....

We all know he is in a decline of mental health. They got him elected in hopes of getting the VP up to speed and in the public eye long enough that when he has to step down it's not such a shock. Now, here's my theory: his health was actually WORSE than they anticipated and his decline is faster than they were hoping for so that is why he's getting the greyhound bus treatment.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hey ******* obiden,

Nobody wants to hear your campaign speech on tax and spend.

Why don't you do us all a favor and **** yourself all the way to **** right now...take those of your ilk along with you, you piece of ****.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey ******* obiden,

Nobody wants to hear your campaign speech on tax and spend.

Why don't you do us all a favor and **** yourself all the way to **** right now...take those of your ilk along with you, you piece of ****.
    I was starting to think he forgot about the subject of his speech.
    I was saying both of these things to DoggyMama just now as I watched. Minus the asterisks of course. ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And his BS about the economy growing faster under his administration than any other time in history and claiming that unemployment is the lowest blah, blah, blah... I can't even get a freaking pizza delivered to my house because there are no delivery drivers! They're all being paid to sit on their asses at home!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I would like to be completely honest and provide full dislosure regarding my opinion of this worthless piece of ****, but I will respectfully continue my compliance with house rules.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    When he brought up the tired old "corporations don't pay taxes" trope, I said, "Hey dumbass, you were in Congress for 40+ years. You probably helped WRITE the freaking tax laws that allow them to do that, or at least voted for them, and NOW it's a problem?"

FROM DELAWARE!!! A KNOWN TAX HAVEN!!!

I regress to being a teenager when that guy speaks.

I just... I can't even...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom