• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sylvain,

I am quite aware that the French came to America's aid at its birth. The United States has came to France's aid twice in the 20th century.

It is my sincere hope that if called upon your French forces in Afghanistan can help the United States citizens trapped there.

It saddens me beyond words that the United States of America is not leading the way at this time. However it is my sincere hope that our allies and our most long serving friends will recognize in this hour of America's political dysfunction that it's citizens still need the friendship of the nation's allies.

If you know anyone in the French special forces, tell them thank you from the American citizenry, or at least this citizen.
    X2

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't think there are any tactics, just flailing about

I think Milley and Austin are every bit the obsequious suck ups that they seem to be

If they have finally managed to screw up in the final hours and potentially de-rail a 50 year plan, I'll take it.

We were previous told that these billboards were being hacked. It looks like people are actually paying for them, which is just incredible.

Most popular president ever, eh?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, just thinking out loud a moment about how funny life is, the 1.3, 1.6 or whatever it is billion dollars in Afghan gold has been reported to be in a vault in NYC and that building has a tunnel connecting to a China owned building. Life really is funny that way.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I know that state can have a recall election for a governor, and you can impeach a president, but can you have a recall election for a president?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I agree... But what's the plan here? Using and abusing him until at least the midterms is what would have made sense.

Maybe it’s as simple as the US getting out of Afghanistan to make way for Biden’s buddies in China to rape the area of minerals. But, like anything he touches, Biden screwed that up too.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I would encourage everyone not to under-estimate America's ability to forget. Once the media are no longer covering Afghanistan 24/7, American audiences will drop this like a sack of dirt.

I predict that in about a week, the media will re-focus themselves on their "long game." Right now, they're just mad at Biden for endangering "The Prize" and they're throwing a tantrum about it. Free College, Green New Deal, and legislated Eviction Moratoriums just went out the window.

But, once the crazy old man shows no intention of stepping down, the libs are going to realize they're stuck with this stupid oaf for the distance and they're going to have to start covering for him, or risk losing their asses in the Midterms and possibly beyond.

That's when we will see the pivot to the next narrative: "Trump's Gutting of the Intelligence Services Blinded the Biden Administration to What Was Actually Happening on the Ground." Wait for it. Our bloated, incompetent Military Elites have just committed the worst self-own in remembered history, and I guarantee you, the ticker-tape machine in the basement of the New York Times is churning away with messages originating from secret sources within the Joint Chiefs, breathlessly relating classified "conversations" about What Trump Did. And some asexual soy-boy is chasing the story, typing up a rehearsal version and saving it every five minutes on his computer in-between jackoff breaks and fevered gulps of energy drink.

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

Security Alert – U. S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan​

Event: The security situation in Kabul is changing quickly including at the airport. There are reports of the airport taking fire; therefore we are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place.
    U.S. citizens wanting assistance in departing the country should register for any option that might be identified to return to the United States, and must complete this Repatriation Assistance Request for each traveler in their group. Spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens in Afghanistan who are awaiting immigrant visas should also complete this form if they wish to depart. Please do so as soon as possible. You must complete this form even if you’ve previously submitted your information to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. Do not call the U.S. Embassy in Kabul for details or updates about the flight. This form is the only way to communicate interest in flight options.

This is so typical of government bureaucracy: "in times of dire time sensitive life or death emergency, please fill out these forms, and we may contact you."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is it just me, or is there a staggering number of non-.mil/non.gov Americans in A-stan? Not that anyone can narrow the number down to a range of less than 5K or anything...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain,

I am quite aware that the French came to America's aid at its birth. The United States has came to France's aid twice in the 20th century.

It is my sincere hope that if called upon your French forces in Afghanistan can help the United States citizens trapped there.

It saddens me beyond words that the United States of America is not leading the way at this time. However it is my sincere hope that our allies and our most long serving friends will recognize in this hour of America's political dysfunction that it's citizens still need the friendship of the nation's allies.

If you know anyone in the French special forces, tell them thank you from the American citizenry, or at least this citizen.
    French forces have been present in Afghanistan along side US troops since 2001, because the US had been attacked.
    We had had troops and bases in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2014 (when we started a slower ,and better I guess, withdrawal plan).
    So we have plenty of experienced vets who are willing to go back and who developed long lasting bonds with fellow US soldiers.

French_US_zps7dd22430.jpg

The French president thanked US forces in a speech a few days ago.
    It's because US troops hold the airport that we're able to land planes with troops and rescue French and foreign nationals.

The French ambassador (dude on the left, looking very French) is still at Kabul's airport to supervise the rescue operation.

000_9L967U.jpg

Members of the French police RAID unit (CTU equivalent to your US FBI hostage rescue team) are also at the airport now.

E9Ju6BBWYAUwDht

E9JxlcSXEAAFdRW.jpg

Top Bottom