• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gold star mom's FB and Insta account allegedly suspended for criticising the admin when describing her interactions with Biden during the reception of the bodies at Dover. If true, these orgs need to be figuratively [literally] razed to the ground!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why does he keep saying let me be clear and failing to be clear?
    Because people who use phrases like, “let me be clear,” “look...,” “listen here/to me,” “trust me,” “here’s the deal,” etc., feel that they have moral authority over others and use those phrases as verbal expressions of authority over others when they can’t provide clear verbal communication based on facts.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Because people who use phrases like, “let me be clear,” “look...,” “listen here/to me,” “trust me,” “here’s the deal,” etc., feel that they have moral authority over others and use those phrases as verbal expressions of authority over others when they can’t provide clear verbal communication based on facts.
    That was one of his old boss's favorite phrases.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm sure everyone else in here would have had a better idea.
    Yes, literally EVERYONE on this site could have done a much better job, save for maybe the few who are here just to troll.

I could have planned the whole thing better after I just woke up from bender and drew it out in crayon, rather than the treasonous excrement that was executed by this administration.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    umm cnn and msnbc both using the term "forceful"....they must be on my twitter feed

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    A wise man once said that reducing the choices to just two, both wrong, then picking one is still wrong.

EVERY speech Biden makes, he does it. Either we stay indefinitely or get out by Aug 31st.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm sure everyone else in here would have had a better idea.

Stay the course on the may plan Trump had developed.

As long as the taliban behaves and does what they're told to do, we start drawing down. If they start getting out of line, we start drone striking them. Rinse and repeat until there's enough mutual respect to leave in strength.

Oh, and blow up the bases and equipment if you aren't going to take it home. Make sure there's not a single base or piece of equipment still in a useable state.

A couple plane fulls of incendiary grenades, some explosives, and maybe a few days of time would have accomplished this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't understand the need to get out by 9/11, either

What is the message they're trying to send?

How does it resonate with the second date that lives in infamy to waste 20 years and thousands of live in order to turn tail and run - returning home with our tail between our legs

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't understand the need to get out by 9/11, either

What is the message they're trying to send?

How does it resonate with the second date that lives in infamy to waste 20 years and thousands of live in order to turn tail and run - returning home with our tail between our legs
    Need no, possibility of an attack sure I can see that.....but there are 11 days between 8/31 and 9/11. Using, say, 7 of them was still an option.

I have never, to my recollection, seen someone try to make the case that a choice was absolutely black and white when there were so many other options.

Top Bottom