• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    View attachment 156028View attachment 156029View attachment 156030
    This brings tears to my eyes. Every bit of hope I’ve had for our country is now gone. I now realize America was a beautiful dream, a wonderful goal, and what every human throughout history has craved. Our society is too spoiled. We had it too good and allowed this to happen.

These are the saddest pictures I’ve seen in my lifetime thus far. Seeing people jump from the towers on 9/11 was heartbreaking. Seeing the pictures of mothers crying at their sons caskets brought home was heartbreaking. But, through my lifetime, any time I saw a US military vehicle it brought me joy, the freedom so many of our families and friends have fought and died for were being protected, defended, and spread throughout the world. When you saw a Blackhawk or cobra you felt pride. Now we have terrorist using United States military vehicles to hang people by their neck and fly them around for the world to see. I can’t do this anymore. People like @raider600 that run through a thread posting anti trump bs, you voted for this, you own this, I had to deal with 4 years of Russia bull****, stormy ****ing daniels, “good people”, taxes, etc while there was peace in the Middle East, jobs out the ass, gas prices lower, quality of life increasing... so now this is yours. Every. Single. One. Of. Yours. Look what you did to this once beacon of freedom to the world. Thanks for destroying what was a beautiful dream for people everywhere.

I had this moment when they started singing hymns about obama in 2008. The writing was pretty much on the wall that there was no where left to go but the very very bottom.

NaxhOWz.jpg

This is what brings tears to my eyes. One of those dogs is worth 1000 afghanis.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I had this moment when they started singing hymns about obama in 2008. The writing was pretty much on the wall that there was no where left to go but the very very bottom.

NaxhOWz.jpg

This is what brings tears to my eyes. One of those dogs is worth 1000 afghanis.
    Including Afghanis who worked with the US?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Including Afghanis who worked with the US?

Those dogs faithfully served the US from birth and were shipped over there to carry out their duties without a complaint or reservation. They may also be the only salvation a lot of veterans have for their mental state.

Getting a lot of those afghanis out should be done, but I'd put the dogs first.

Those dogs will also suffer a fate far worse than death in afghanistan. It isn't just the taliban that will have fun doing horrific things to them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They killed a comedian, now a folk singer. Looks like they are upgrading from strongly-worded memos to hashtags.

Karima Bennoune, the United Nations special rapporteur on cultural rights, said she had "grave concern" over Andarabi’s killing.

"We call on governments to demand the Taliban respect the #humanrights of #artists," she tweeted.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They killed a comedian, now a folk singer. Looks like they are upgrading from strongly-worded memos to hashtags.

Karima Bennoune, the United Nations special rapporteur on cultural rights, said she had "grave concern" over Andarabi’s killing.

"We call on governments to demand the Taliban respect the #humanrights of #artists," she tweeted.

Ludicrous.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    All politicians lie. I'm old enough to have heard thousands of them. It's so ubiquitous that most of them you hear you just roll your eyes and move along. But this one? This is something else...

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    People need to get off how inept this administration is. This was planned to happen exactly how it occurred. The whole treasonous administration needs to be held accountable. Afghan refugees being distributed to swing states, trillions of dollars of minerals in Afghanistan needed for the woke electric car push, Biden in bed with China for decades, billions in the proposed budget for China to put an electric infrastructure in place in America. How many dots do you need to see this is all a thought out plan against America.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    People need to get off how inept this administration is. This was planned to happen exactly how it occurred. The whole treasonous administration needs to be held accountable. Afghan refugees being distributed to swing states, trillions of dollars of minerals in Afghanistan needed for the woke electric car push, Biden in bed with China for decades, billions in the proposed budget for China to put an electric infrastructure in place in America. How many dot do you need to see this is all a thought out plan against America.
    Agree, definitely a part of something bigger. That’s where the real danger lies. While we’re obsessed with this, something even bigger will go down.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    All politicians lie. I'm old enough to have heard thousands of them. It's so ubiquitous that most of them you hear you just roll your eyes and move along. But this one? This is something else...

This is a whole 'nuther level for sure.

Equipment, at least disable it. People. Get them all out. Every one that wants out that helped our soldiers. Dogs too.

Meeting a deadline set by a clock on a wall is not mission accomplished. It's made me relive Morton Thiokol when it comes to using clocks as decision makers.

It's basic decision making 101. Don't put yourself in an artificial time crunch.

I am trying real hard to remember a clusterfuchsia as bad as this in my lifetime or being as livid as this one makes me on a visceral level.

Failing.

Maybe I just need more time to process.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Dude. Already had it happen at work today. We have 1... 1 damn Biden voter there. Guy asked if he feels Biden is responsible? He said no, because the US left weapons in Kuwait when we left the gulf war. :n00b:

We didn't leave them equipment, they bought equipment from us. And still do. And hire us to train them on how to sort of use it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This is a whole 'nuther level for sure.

Equipment, at least disable it. People. Get them all out. Every one that wants out that helped our soldiers. Dogs too.

Meeting a deadline set by a clock on a wall is not mission accomplished. It's made me relive Morton Thiokol when it comes to using clocks as decision makers.

It's basic decision making 101. Don't put yourself in an artificial time crunch.

I am trying real hard to remember a clusterfuchsia as bad as this in my lifetime or being as livid as this one makes me on a visceral level.

Failing.

Maybe I just need more time to process.
    Every lie utter by Trump added up didn't do 1% of the damage that this one will.

I know in a situation like this info coming out is often wrong, exaggerated, etc. But if this is 10% accurate, we should all be beyond livid...

Afghanistan Evacuation and Retired Special Ops Rescue Mission- UPDATE 8/31 1am ET

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Just lean into it. The penalty for being wrong is good news, but if you accept that your government (and about half of the citizens), are actively working against what is best for the country then these sorts of "surprises" are less surprising.

Personally, I'm pretty sure we're intentionally teeing up a bunch more terror attacks to use as reasons to further lock down the American people. Or... I think there's at least a 50/50 of that being what is going on.
    We certainly let the gov push around too easily with lock downs. The gov learned that they can force us to stay home and get all sorts of extra emergency powers. We will be seeing more lockdowns over anything they want now.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'd also like to point out this"but but but trump set the date" nonsense. I was talking with someone the other day who tried to blame this on Trump and I said "if I told you I made an appointment for you to be in California in 8 months or a year but you had to figure out how to get there do you think you could make the appointment on time?". Their response was "of course" . The subject kinda ended there. I think they saw the point.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'd also like to point out this"but but but trump set the date" nonsense. I was talking with someone the other day who tried to blame this on Trump and I said "if I told you I made an appointment for you to be in California in 8 months or a year but you had to figure out how to get there do you think you could make the appointment on time?". Their response was "of course" . The subject kinda ended there. I think they saw the point.
    It's like having a friend with a truck and asking him to help you move on moving day and he agrees, then shows up with a wheelbarrow for an interstate move.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How inept is Joe Biden? People who don't like him and didn't vote for him believe in conspiracy theories because they can't conceive of anyone actually being that inept.
    You have helped me understand several people

Top Bottom