• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There are four C-130 Hercules transports in the t-ban air force (lower case intentional). A quick search reveals these are H-Model 130s. Four-bladed props and analog gauges, not the cool six-bladed J-Models with glass cockpits.

Got parts? I don't think Lockheed-Martin will be sending any parts that way (and I hate LM with a passion, to say something positive about them makes me feel dirty.) Got Maintenance Bubbas who can read a Technical Order? Need all of the above to keep Hercs in the air (or get them in the air.) Oh yeah, you'll need fuel that not half goat urine. And a crew to fly it. They'll have different flight suits than the guys flying those A-29 Super Tacos (or something like that) who always wear sunglasses and a called zipper-suited sun Allahs and things much less nice.

These ******** are hanging people from H-60s, they'll be shoving dozens off the ramp of a Herc if they get one in the air.
    They should J-DAM the **** out of all that stuff. Every. Single. One.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Soooooooooooo.

He doesn't feel we free Americans should have ar15's and that he said we would need jets to take on the gov.

Then he willingly and happily hands over 1000s of rifles and jets over to a enemy combatants.

And ! And! People seem to think he's doing a great job?

Trying so hard not to give up hope for this country.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Watching Charlie Wilson’s War

…a Congressman from a district where they only care about low taxes and guns (INGO?).

…you’re not stupid, you’re just in Congress.

and then we f’d up the end game.

Images from three and a half decades ago are eerily familiar today. Need a few more Gust Avrakotos and a few less politicians.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Watching Charlie Wilson’s War

…a Congressman from a district where they only care about low taxes and guns (INGO?).

…you’re not stupid, you’re just in Congress.

Images from three and a half decades ago are eerily familiar today. Need a few more Gust Avrakotos and a few less politicians.
    I left my decoder ring in my last can of Ovaltine..... Can we get this in plain English?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I left my decoder ring in my last can of Ovaltine..... Can we get this in plain English?

Quotes from the Tom Hanks movie about when we (via the CIA) we’re supporting the Afghans in their fight against the Russians. It was an S’hole then and still an S’hole. We supplied them with weapons then and Slow Joe just gave them more weapons this week.

The closing quote from the movie rings true with our shameful exit today.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Trying so hard not to give up hope for this country.

Just lean into it. The penalty for being wrong is good news, but if you accept that your government (and about half of the citizens), are actively working against what is best for the country then these sorts of "surprises" are less surprising.

Personally, I'm pretty sure we're intentionally teeing up a bunch more terror attacks to use as reasons to further lock down the American people. Or... I think there's at least a 50/50 of that being what is going on.

Top Bottom