• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe someone he personally knew that he hated?
    I was thinking more of a, This shouldn’t have been a surprise to anyone in the store at this point, since he murdered someone in the parking lot. It’s like that’s where the murders started. I’m wondering if it’s a case where You’re just sitting in your car and had nothing to do with the murderer.

As far as the brothers car, I didn’t figure this guy had one of his own.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This person was revealed to be a paid astro-turfer for the Democrats, netting six figures as an influencer. So of course expect to see him walk back the talking points

164681961_3017154565169105_4073707615917773421_o.jpg
    I've seen this clown on Twitter. Typical b.s.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    There goes the 'waiting period' argument they were talking about yesterday in the Senate hearings.
    Didn't he only buy the firearm in the past week? If so, he could have used his stimulus check - so did Biden's Administration sponsor this?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Do we think he could spell Heller without assistance?
    Even in his diminished state, "common use for lawful purposes" seems pretty easily understood.

Other than a Glock, is there a firearm more common than an AR?

Given the 10s of millions in private hands and the 10s of people killed by them every year, it seems like they are overwhelmingly used for lawful purposes.

I say we just keep them.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Even in his diminished state, "common use for lawful purposes" seems pretty easily understood.

Other than a Glock, is there a firearm more common than an AR?

Given the 10s of millions in private hands and the 10s of people killed by them every year, it seems like they are overwhelmingly used for lawful purposes.

I say we just keep them.
    So does "shall no be infringed", yet look at the trouble people have with that phrase

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think Dianne Feinstein said he had a 600 magazine clip loaded with armor-piercing, explosive, heat-seeking, guided bullets and his rifle had a shoulder thing that goes up.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was thinking more of a, This shouldn’t have been a surprise to anyone in the store at this point, since he murdered someone in the parking lot.
    So you're in the back of the store picking up a loaf of bread and you can hear gun shots out in the parking lot? If so, you must have darn good hearing.

I can understand someone just walking in hearing the shots, but with how large grocery stores are these days, I doubt most folks inside would have heard a thing.

Top Bottom