Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Here we go again...

Maybe because he doesn't really feel like defending his training techniques to a bunch of internet commandos.

Is it really that hard to understand why he would make the videos private?

HandK drove 7.5 hours on his own dime to train us. He trained us for free, as well. This was to make sure as many people as possible could participate. And good on him for that.

You could've handled all of this with a couple of PMs instead of coming into this thread to air this :poop:. Who should I have PM'd?

No good deed goes unpunished.

Just can't let it go can ya!!! wow and a mod to boot!! don't you usually jump in about one post before this one and say that's enough!!!

They didn't go away because I'm afraid of what you think!! you have managed to single handed pee off a bunch of people that were there did know what was going on, and got some really good training!! I don't want them to get banned over your opinion!! Can we just let this go!! you were not there!!!

They may have gotten some really good training, and good on you for providing it. Of the hours and hours you guys spent on the range, I saw one second of video from it and I passed judgment on what I saw.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Man, I feel so bad....I was so muzzle sweeping everyone all damned day and no one called me out for it. I was hoping to get people diving to the ground, but noooooo, no one even noticed. They were too wrapped up in HandK's awesomeness to notice.

It may have been the koolaide Jimmy brought that made everyone unaware of what was really happening...but I doubt it.

I know, it was simply that no one from the Evansville area had any IDEA about safe gun handling!!!

I'm surprised too that it took this long for non-attendees to start bashing what they weren't apart of.
    A simple PM to HandK should have been sent, after all everyone read the entire thread and saw that he was the trainer...right???

I did see a couple of things that made me cringe a bit, but nothing that sent ME into a tizzy. I felt that some of the cameramen were too close at some points, but not so close to be dangerous.

MOST OF THIS SHOULD BE VIEWED WITH PURPLE FILTERS IN PLACE....AND MOST OF IT SHOULD BE READ WITH OUT SAID PURPLE FILTERS...FIGURE IT OUT.

Le Doug

Last edited:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If jclark makes some of those target stands, we could practice our skills down here in the deep south more often.

I wonder if Dogtown would let us out there to shoot periodically? We could all agree to go in and eat lunch or dinner afterwards.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    If jclark makes some of those target stands, we could practice our skills down here in the deep south more often.

I wonder if Dogtown would let us out there to shoot periodically? We could all agree to go in and eat lunch or dinner afterwards.

that sounds like a good idea to me. I have no idea about the tavern letting us back. I think we should it let it rest for a few weeks and then contact him about it. let me know when and I will call and ask again

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I still like pickles:dunno:

I saw somebody with little pickles on their plate at Bigum's house, but I didn't see them on the counter :dunno: I was gonna give 'em a try.

I stopped at Buehler's grocery store down the road from Bigum's on the way back from the shoot to pick up the pickles since we had been traumatized by excessive muzzle sweeping and figured a nice Vlasic Sweet Gherkin pickle would un- traumatize us and make us relax into submission.

I was wondering when some one was going to mention it.:D
    picture.php

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Note: This post copied from Status Update Thread

I will re-open the thread, but after the day I had dealing with this garbage, I swear to all that's holy that I will carpet bomb the entire thread and ban everyone involved if you make me regret it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom