• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'll gladly be the INGO whipping boy if the both of you are willing to put behind the argument and harsh feelings that are surely forthcoming from this whole ordeal. The one thing I've always loved about INGO is its 'Hoosier' feel to it... I don't want this place smelling like ARFCOM. Don't get me wrong, I like it there, too, but it surely isn't home like INGO is.

I will gladly bring the peace offering of bacon... remember, we're all (mostly) on the same team.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Angle is everything in that video. I was shooting the target at a slight angle. On the last shot I turned, but did not break the plane of the firing line with my muzzle. I removed the empty mag and brought the pistol down parallel to my body to holster, all while pointing my muzzle away from everyone there. It's difficult to realize what actually occurred at an event when you're not there.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Angle is everything in that video. I was shooting the target at a slight angle. On the last shot I turned, but did not break the plane of the firing line with my muzzle. I removed the empty mag and brought the pistol down parallel to my body to holster, all while pointing my muzzle away from everyone there. It's difficult to realize what actually occurred at an event when you're not there.

I agree. From my perspective when watching the video, I stand by the comments I made...but I wasn't there.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

DING DING DING

And yes we have a winner.

Angle can make the most righteous looking thing in the world look bad. We was there and believe me Gary was on top of things.

BTW, hows the eye lawrra?

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yep!! BS is rite!! your the expert so I guess you should know what you saw!! it's your opinion and your welcome to it!!

I have a big problem with someone else pointing a gun at me...unloaded and at slide-lock or not. In my world, there is no excuse for it. If you want to tell me that things were not as they seemed due to angles of video and whatnot, then fine, I can't refute that. I just won't accept the excuse of "it wasn't loaded". For all we know, he could have had a FTExtract and there could have been a live round stuck in the chamber.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    DING DING DING

And yes we have a winner.

Angle can make the most righteous looking thing in the world look bad. We was there and believe me Gary was on top of things.

BTW, hows the eye lawrra?
    It isn't bothering me very much at the moment. I head back into the eye doctor for a follow up in the morning.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Why are you trying to make something out of nothing? If H&K took that comment as a personal attack, I apologize and withdraw it. It was not meant that way. It wasn't an insult or a dig, it was just a comment that the explanation I was given didn't hold water with me.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I have a big problem with someone else pointing a gun at me...unloaded and at slide-lock or not. In my world, there is no excuse for it. If you want to tell me that things were not as they seemed due to angles of video and whatnot, then fine, I can't refute that. I just won't accept the excuse of "it wasn't loaded". For all we know, he could have had a FTExtract and there could have been a live round stuck in the chamber.
    Since no one pointed a gun at anyone, there weren't any problems. These hypothetical situations can be discussed ad nauseam, but none of these situations became actual on Saturday.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I'm done with this!! you made your opinion based on a one second 2D Video, your right you were not there, and then to throw in for all you know kinda line, I was there and I do know that it did not have a round or a mag in the gun and he didn't sweep me or anyone else, But keep throwing the fact that for all we know out there, that is sure evidence to back up your side of the story!! or the fact that the people that were there have said time and time again that what you thought you saw from the one second video didn't happen, is calling all of us liars, Like I said it is your opinion and you are welcome to it!! but out of all of us that were there it is not our opinion. Have a good night!! :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    If you are so sure of all this, why did the videos disappear?
    :facepalm: :rolleyes:
    tin-foil-hat.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Here we go again...

Maybe because he doesn't really feel like defending his training techniques to a bunch of internet commandos.

Is it really that hard to understand why he would make the videos private?

HandK drove 7.5 hours on his own dime to train us. He trained us for free, as well. This was to make sure as many people as possible could participate.

You could've handled all of this with a couple of PMs instead of coming into this thread to air this :poop:.

No good deed goes unpunished.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Just can't let it go can ya!!! wow and a mod to boot!! don't you usually jump in about one post before this one and say that's enough!!!

They didn't go away because I'm afraid of what you think!! you have managed to single handed pee off a bunch of people that were there did know what was going on, and got some really good training!! I don't want them to get banned over your opinion!! Can we just let this go!! you were not there!!!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Here we go again...

Maybe because he doesn't really feel like defending his training techniques to a bunch of internet commandos.

Is it really that hard to understand why he would make the videos private?

HandK drove 7.5 hours on his own dime to train us. He trained us for free, as well. This was to make sure as many people as possible could participate.

You could've handled all of this with a couple of PMs instead of coming into this thread to air this :poop:.

No good deed goes unpunished.
    +1 :draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom