• ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Wait a second.

His name is "TEX", he talks like he has a birth issue, he wears camo vests and a cowboy hat, and he is from ILLINOIS?

Thats it.

I quit.

Pssst.....Shhh.....Actually, Tex is the estranged nephew of Uncle Ted...Nugent, that is. You can tell by the uncanny likeness of the Camo-Cowboy hats. Tex will never reveal his nephew status as Uncle Ted has promised to put a broadhead though his heart if he does.
    :D

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    I his case, I dont think he could have done it without harming himself even more.

im not sure if you're serious, but wouldn't it have been better if he continued and finished the drill? that was a real stressful situation and having been shot wouldn't that be perfect to finish drill? what im trying to say is say you're in a gun fight and get shot, are you just gonna drop the weapon or keep shooting?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    im not sure if you're serious, but wouldn't it have been better if he continued and finished the drill? that was a real stressful situation and having been shot wouldn't that be perfect to finish drill? what im trying to say is say you're in a gun fight and get shot, are you just gonna drop the weapon or keep shooting?

That's a pretty good point in all fairness. I had bloody elbows and brass burns all over my neck when I shot my appleseed Rifleman score. And a ringing ear from scowens' muzzlebraked AR...

If he was really practicing his warrior mindset he really shouldn't have felt it until his string was over unless he realized something was wrong during the draw and broke his concentration adding to his hole in the leg issue.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Geez...I finally watched his new video and he has made sure he won't shoot himself in the leg again. He is carrying in a S.O.B position, so he can, now, shoot himself in the spine while playing Show and Tell whipping out his 1911 for anyone who will be an audience! Words fail me to describe him.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    No matter how funny the video might be (I'm sure we all would appear hobble limping and cursing after being shot in the leg), I don't think it is fair to say that the guy is just a retard and that it could never happen to "me". It could happen to any of us really, but the chances of us posting it on youtube as courageously as he did, are almost nill. I'm sure if it were 100% his fault he wouldn't have posted the video. It was the SERPA holster that largely contributed to the accident, and he wanted to get the word out and prevent other injuries, even knowing it would ruin his career.

noooooo
    It was the GUN that largely contributed to the accident ... much more than the awesome Serpa Holster.

Blaming the holster puts a person in the same ranks as those who would blame guns for "accidents" and the acts of depraved individuals.
    Proper use of the Serpa is just as importance as proper use of a gun. You should be trained for both.

Don't diss the Serpa, dude;)
    (note the friendly wink but no purple)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I kinda want to unload mine and see if I can get the hammer to drop on the draw, because I can't figure out how someone would even accomplish that other than letting their finger hit the trigger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I kinda want to unload mine and see if I can get the hammer to drop on the draw, because I can't figure out how someone would even accomplish that other than letting their finger hit the trigger.

When I press the release on my serpa and draw the pistol it is easy and natural to let your finger find the trigger. It is a discipline to train yourself not to do this. Or at least me anyway.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville

There are threads as stated and debates on how the release of the sERPA puts your finger in a bad spot in stress to go into the trigger well during the draw stroke.

We are not going to derail this thread because Tex "Shooter McClegger" Grebner is trying to get a name back after he went on a tv show that does nothing but trash doomases. He then is throwing out companies and big names that he's safe and learned how to handle a weapon.

So the moral of the story is....If you do FUBAR and shoot yourself in the leg...don't post the video on Youtube....it's not awesome...although a year later Shooter McClegger is still causing flack on the interwebz!

Top Bottom