• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The site supporter area has it's own forum. We try to make it easy. Not really sure how to make it any easier. :)

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Thats funny, because I have under 600 posts and have been a member since 2008. I was actually one of the first 100 members and still have a low post count. That doesnt make me a tard, I would just rather not jumble up the website with garbage that has been asked a million times. Some of us know how to use the search function. Quite honestly most things we need to know have been asked and answered before. I only offer my input when it is relavent and adds to a discussion rather than just type something off the top of my head to gain a post count.

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    I will try to make some worthless posts, like this one, to increase my numbers and be superior to others.

I hope I didn't make any spelling errors in my haste to be someone special.

I will do the same...

Am I doing it right?

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    Thats funny, because I have under 600 posts and have been a member since 2008. I was actually one of the first 100 members and still have a low post count. That doesnt make me a tard, I would just rather not jumble up the website with garbage that has been asked a million times. Some of us know how to use the search function. Quite honestly most things we need to know have been asked and answered before. I only offer my input when it is relavent and adds to a discussion rather than just type something off the top of my head to gain a post count.

Yes, it only makes you an honorary tard because according to the OP, it's only people with less than 300 posts. :whistle:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen

Don't try going for the sympathy vote! As stated in the OP, you ARE a TARD!:ingo:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    people ask a question that was asked a week ago.. everyone asks if his search button is broken.

people ask a question in a thread that is a week old and untouched, everyone flames him for necro-posting.

lots of heads up ass... get over it.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    What now to be a "real" member of INGO the magic number is 300? Since when?

I am firmly of the belief that the bare minimum is 5000 posts to be taken seriously... Or just say useful and informative things rather than *****ing about n00bs on the internet.

There are people on here that read more than they post instead of running off at the mouth and posting every detail of their lives whenever possible.

Top Bottom